The Reunion Interview: Talking Stone-Throwing And Glass Houses With Tami Roman

Tami Roman Basketball Wives Reunion
Tami Roman has faced a lot of criticism this season on Basketball Wives, but she’s also made a lot of progress and has had great success recently with her acting career. When I sat with her before the reunion show filmed, we talked about all of it, and we discussed how she feels about all the “internet bullies” who have ganged up on her recently. Our chat is below.

How do you feel about being here at the reunion today?

I’m excited to be here, you know, I haven’t seen any of the girls since we finished filming, so I’m excited to see people, for whatever reason…to get things off my chest, to give somebody a hug, to say I’m sorry, whatever the case may be, I’m excited to see each girl for reasons of my own.

Are you worried about anything that might happen onstage?

I’m never worried. I’m not. I can handle anything that comes my way, I take it as it comes.

If you could change anything about this season, what would you change?

I think every season, I kind of transition in one way or another. And it may appear to be minor to people looking in on my life, but it’s actually major for me, so the situation with Kesha, I think I definitely would have handled that differently. I probably wouldn’t have been as loud and as boisterous as I was with her. My message still would have been the same but I think it could have been delivered differently. Although, having said that, that’s strides, leaps and bounds from the way I approached things in season two, season three. Minor changes, but definitely progressive.

What made you comfortable enough to show your therapy and your really emotional conversations with your mom on the show this season? Those were big moments that most people would handle in private, so how did doing them on the show affect you?

I think it was a good thing for me to do because I hadn’t dealt with those things. From a public standpoint, I think there are a lot of women who are going through those same issues, and just being able to watch me openly acknowledge what I’ve gone through can help them in their situations. In a nutshell, on Basketball Wives, you’re gonna get the drama, the drinks, the lunches, all of that other stuff, but for me, every season, I try to figure out what I can bring that’s valuable and of substance from my life, and this was one of those moments.

Have you stayed in anger management?

Just to clarify, it wasn’t really anger management, it was more therapy in a sense that when a person is angry or hurt or depressed, it stems from something. I called it anger management, but it was really more to find out why I’m so angry, to be clear with what those things were in the past.

What do you think will happen with Kesha today?

I haven’t spoken to Kesha since Tahiti, so I don’t really know what will happen. I guess we’ll see once we all get out there on stage.

How’s your health?

I am in perfect health now.

I’m glad to hear it!

[Tami toasts her glass.] And now I’m having a beer and toasting to good health.

What’s your situation with Royce?

I have not spoken to Royce, today will be the first time I’ve actually spoken to her and been face to face.

Is the issue still just that you feel she shouldn’t speak on things she didn’t witness firsthand?

Not specific to Royce, but I think people in general, I mean, if you’re not there and you’re not involved, I think that you’re position should be neutral until you have all the information and all the facts. And I think if you watch Basketball Wives and you’re going to base your opinion on what you’re watching when you know it’s an edited version of what transpired, I think that’s just not really coming from a fair place. That’s my position on that.

Shaunie has talked about pushing for more positivity on the show, do you think that’s possible?

I would hope so. I would hope that if there’s a season five, we’ll see a change and have a balance. I’m not gonna say that the drama that happens and the arguments we have aren’t real, they are real, but if you have fifteen episodes and have one argument, it’s stretched over five weeks when really it’s one thing that happened in one day. I’d like to see more variety and more balance in that way. In real life I don’t walk around with boxing gloves wanting to fight every person I meet, and I think that since that’s the persona that’s given to me on Basketball Wives, people think that’s all there is to me. They think that’s all we are, and we’re not.

I’ve read that you said somewhere that all the internet criticism is getting to you, how do you feel about all of that?

I’m fine with the criticism, I think what you’re referring to is an interview I did and that article was totally misconstrued in terms of what I actually said. My exact words during that interview were that people have a lot of criticism with regard to us and how things are shown and they’re making statements that we’re bullies, but it they really think about it, they’re actually doing the one thing they despite and that they’re chastising us about. To be on Twitter and Facebook and blogs every day saying something negative, that’s a form of bullying. I wasn’t saying I’m affected, I think everyone has a right to their opinion, my specific comment was you can’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.

1. Leann says:

How realistic is it for someone to “come to you” with their concerns? It could never be as simple as that. You and the other cohorts have no insight as to how your behavior affects other people. Shaunie and Evelyn just fostered your bad behavior – likely because they “can’t “come to you”. or alternativel, are afraid of you. I think you and the others are not capable of articulating your thoughts/conflicts in a clear, concise manner unless their is an air of hostility. Its all you know. So sad. I hope this marks the end of the BW franchise. BW Los Angeles better take notice…

2. Tami Hoodrat Roman says:

I will never support anything that Tami is part of, she is a criminal.

3. Tammy says:

Tammi I saw your interview on Wendy’s show and also watched the reunion and you are still justifying you and Evelyn behavior. You are the one who needs to leave the show because you started all the violence. Yes the lady argued and the even hit below the belt but no one started fighting until you came on the show when you actually hit Evelyn. You had the nerve to say in one of the episodes that Jennifer asked that grown women to slap her so she did. You and Shaunie know that is not right. She might have argued with Ashley but it was nothing like any of your altercations since you joined the show. They didn’t need you and Shaunie to step in and mediate there fight and I don’t believe you or Shaunie had good intentions you were just instigating. You are not mentally well I hope you get the treatment you need. You don’t just need anger management you clearly have some type of imbalance.

4. J. Jamaine Aaron says:

I think TAMI is good people and she keeps it real…..TEAM TAMI

5. BeShonce says:

Plain and simple Tami, you are a nut job. you and Evelyn.. And while I don’t like Kenya, I wished she would’ve bopped Ev in the eye…

6. Dimple says:

Tami if your stance on the situation with you and Royce is that she should be neutral, does that not apply to Evil-lyn’s situation with Jennifer? It is clear as day that you and Shauni were not neutral at all even though you guys kept spouting off at the mouth that you were. You guys mocked Jenn constantly; clowing her lip gloss line, etc. Stop being a damn hypocrite. Follow your own advice Tami.

7. marie says:

Tami when will you learn to just shut up. Half the things you say are crazy and the other half stupid. You have been all over the place. I have googled “Tami Roman lands role in new sitcom” and I get nothing. Nowhere in the press have this role has been confirmed. Plenty of confirmation on NeNe’s new sitcom role, but nothing about you. After you put Ms. Foster at S2S on blast and put her credibility at risk, I find it hard to beleive someone is taking a chance on you. But to each it’s own… TV1 has pretty good content and I hope they know what they doing…..

8. pacubana says:

Tami you said it best. People who live in glasses houses shouldn’t throw stones? Really? then why the hell do you keep throwing them? One day someone is going to throw a big bolder and smash all of your dreams! You’re a bully and I wish you nothing…and now that we now where your show is being shown..says alot…not one big network is going to hire you because you’re a liability. You’re a bully. I’m sure you’re bullying some poor girl who’s helping on the set? Did she look at you the wrong way? And you were never a true friend to Royce. True friends accept all sorts of criticism and you weren’t hearing it. You cut her out..Its a cold, cruel and lonely place by yourself..just saying…

9. marie says:

….In fact I just read on tv-one website this show is still in the development stages.. They only published who will produce it. No mention of cast or anything. It goes to show just how reckless she is with her mouth… what happens if they decide not to do the show or to replace her character or not do her character, how crazy will she really look. Please shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Reasonable says:

And just like you say that your words were misconstrued in an interview, maybe that’s what happened with Jen’s interview or what was reported back to you from Suzie about what Kesha said. She nees to listen to herself and heed her own words. But I think she pops off at the mouth loudly towards other never taking into account that she’s said or done the same thing at some time or other.

11. BJJC says:

I can’t stand her. She doesn’t keep it real, she is a bully!

12. Tami, I will not watch! says:

Tamil, I will not watch or purchase anything with the name of Tami, Evelyn, Shaunie or Suzie!
    Hope all of you are enjoying your fame because your reputation and character is crap! You are a BULLY. I will spend my time on working to get BBWives canceled and make sure TV One knows that your bully ways and not welcome. You are an insults to an audience. I also want TV One to realized that you have been fired by Sister2Sister because you are a lair. Your past Tami, will follow you! And something else, it was stupid of you to try to convince people that Jennifer is a bully like you and Evelyn and an instigator like Shaunie and Suzie. I remember the episode with Ashley and it was not the way you portrayed it. Also, you used an incident that happened between Jennifer and her husband Eric, and compared it to Nia’s slapping Jennifer. That was sheer stupidity! Go away Tami, you sound stupid, you look stupid and honestly you make me SICK!

13. Lynn says:

This will be my final post and I am done with BBW. I did want to see the final reunion shows and they were very disappointing as expected. They skated over the BULLYING issue that the BBW viewers were upset about and tried to throw the blame on Jennifer. Tami Roman bullying Kesha and going through her personal belongings was the most FOUL thing I had ever witnessed on reality tv. I could care less if this show continues or not, I hope some of the women “GET A CLUE”. I would never support a show that has Tami Roman in it. I wish the best to Kesha and Jennifer ( both beautiful ladies) and I am glad to see that viewers made it LOUD and CLEAR that BULLYING will not be tolerated.

14. o.k first let me just say this im kind of sick of people so quick to call tami a hoodrat or a bully because of the confrontation that she had with keisha i mean i personally didnt see anything wrong with it but i think that keisha is the one taking this whole thing and running with it she wants to act like the victim and like she could do no wrong but to me it comes off as being fake if you guys look at some of the episodes she does her dirt too being very messy as well like the whole situation when tami asked her if she was white she just smiled and said im mixed and then on the next episode your going to evelyn saying what tami said to you offended you when you should have just went to tami and talked to her about it like she said and none of this drama wouldnt have happen now i come from a mixed background my self and if someone were to ask me if im mixed i wouldnt take it to heart but she did and its stupid now tami has said that she was wrong about the whole situation and she,s over it it doesnt give us the right to bash her for it or call her a bully lets move on

15. Cynthia says:

I did enjoy watching the show until Tammy came on board. Once she was introduced, it all became way too ghetto! Tammie you have been a bully since day one, first you were mad at Jenn over the Food Stamps comment, disliked poor Meeka, while she was just trying to fit in, why is she gone, and your still there is beyond me . Had a run in with Evelyn and now your two are BFF’s, poor Keisha and Kenya can handle you. I use to like Evelyn until she started being so caustic that I can’t stand her any longer. Jenn should never want to be friends with you again and if that bottle had really hit Kenya, you would have been arrested. Shaunie, although you are the producer, you should have stepped up in the beginning and put a stop to the violence – good TV does not have to be violent. As for Suzie, she goes around spreading all the gossip that instigates all the negativity that goes on with the ladies – she doesn’t even have to be there as far as I am concerned.

16. DJ says:

The issue isnt Kesha, what she did or did not do or say. The issue IS Tami. She has been a bully and hater from day one. First with Ev, then Jen, Meeka finally Kesha. As long as Tami is on this show there will be a double standard according to HER philosophy, she is free to talk to whomever she pleases, whenever she pleases, then lies to say she stays neutral? We are not deaf,dumb nor blind. Miss Thang needs real professional help with her lying, contradictary reasoning. God help her.

17. H O W M U C H I S T A M I P A Y I N G Y O U ? LOL!

18. JRoc85 says:

Michael Benjamin: Is Tami giving you a cut of what she makes on BBW????????

19. Cindy says:

Everyone seems to be enabling and defending Tammi’s actions and I’m shocked. Tammi is a big, mean bully! ASk her how she’d feel if someone treated her child the way she treated Keisha. If Keisha can’t stand up for herself, that’s none of Tammi’s business. Be respectful. Tammi is a brute.

20. pat says:

Tami, you are a bully… You should be in prison.

21. Ooooh!! says:

In the middle of Reunion 2. So proud of Keisha for sticking up for herself. Tami is making herself look bad again trying to blame her poor behavior on Kesha. The dumb audience once again is not supporting Kesha. Kesha made some awesome points against Tami. Of course the Shaunie, Ev and Suzie sitting over there looking stupid not saying anything. Also, Suzie has the audacity to say she didn’t tell Tami about what Kesha said. The only other person who was there was Royce ….and the producers. Fishy!!! Now comes the stupid fake lie detector test that is going to railroad Jen. Be back in a few.

22. Regin, NYC says:

DEAR TAMI,

YOU ARE THE DIFINATION OF A BULLY…….PERIOD. OH! AND A LIAR!!! You lied and claimed you didn’t steal Kasha’s property when you did and those two goons who stood by and let you bully Kesha know it as well.

Lastly, that audience is sooooooooooo ghetto taking Tami’s side and clapping for her when you was practically barking at you like a dog and talking over you at the reunion. That FAKE audience you disgusting and so is that whack host John Sally. Peace!

23. S says:

Jen is not jealous of Evelyn and Ocho. They are nothing to be jealous about. Besides Ocho is NOT attractive and Ev’s reputation speaks volume. Get over it!

24. Angie says:

If we all remember one the last season they all were trying to get jenn to cheat on eric so you know eve was jealous because she was with someone for 10 years. That’s not a true friend I wish kenya would have beat eve a–. Suzie is fake and scared Tami she do more talking then shauniie and I don’t like the show anymore. I won’t watch eve, show tami for these ladies to be women with class or money. WRONG THEY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED LOW CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. cathy jo taylor says:

Hoodrat can’t say…………………….I MADE A MISTAKE AND I’M SORRY!

Next up…Emailing Dave and Busters to say I’m posting everywhere I can this restaurant condones violence. Not watching……next stop TWITTER!

26. monai says:

ok lets be real Tami get this through your head :NO ONE OWES YOU ANY EXPLANATIONS OR ONE ON ONE TALKS!!! if Keisha wants to confide in Royce or anyone else about how she feels about you she can and isnt wrong for it boo cause your nobody to her. nd you are a bully thats why your children have gotten bullied as you said cause what goes around comes around boo get it together.

27. Classy says:

Its official…Tammi is crazy. Nobody has to talk to you in your face…especially when you are crazy. Yes Keisha should not talk if she can’t back it up but that is no reason for a grown woman to bully another person. You are a Bully. You are not geniune with your apologies. The next thing you say out your mouth is a bunch of crap.

28. LM says:

ami you sound so stupid when you talk. You want to say you’re not a bully because your daughters has been bullied.Jumping in people faces, taking people purse,and confronting people when you don’t like something they say about you demanding that they should come too you if they have a problem with you constitutes you being a BULLY. You need help in so many ways. You need help with your bullying, You need help with your anger issues,You need help with your drinking and you need help with your self esteem. you are too confrontational!Tami I think you like this broken friendship betwwen Evelyn and Jennifer because deep in your mind your thinking if they become friends again you won’t be that new BFF anymore.

29. classy says:

The lie detector is stupid. What the hell is this suppose to prove? Shaunie should just shut up… She didn’t say anything when all the arguments and violence took place. Now they want them to kiss and make up. Its obvious that they are hurt. Shaunie is trying to save her reputation. We shall see…

30. LM says:

Did a misspell in Tami’s name

31. Doll says:

To be very honest I feel that Tammi and Evelyn are bullies. They have set a very bad precedent for women of color on tv and for their daughters. Shaunie in the reunion is trying to act as if she is the more mature person and she is taking the high road but really and truly she is just as much to blame for all the confusion. She never stopped Tammi and Evelyn. The content of the show needs to change or I for one will not be watching it again. I really feel sorry for Kesha she is quiet and laid back but Tammi still attacked her. Tammi whatever happened to freedom of speech people are allowed to say what they want to say once it is not threatening. Kesha never threatened Tammi. This show really needs an uplift.

32. Ebony says:

Tammy is a strong willed woman, I think she has been through a few things and may not have always been listened to, or had a voice. She is clearly has taken the stance that she will be heard no matter what, and that is why she is currently in therapy.

Regarding Keisha- She was messy from the beginning. She started out being friends with Kenya, and quickly turned on her to make sure she fit in and was well liked. In this day and age who gets upset when someone says asks what their nationality is? I mean really how many of us are not mixed with with something. Sure she told her she didn’t look like a Keisha, but why take such offense to that. She is fake, she didn’t seem to have a problem being in Tammy’s company while she was throwing Kenya under the bus more than once I might add. If she felt offended why not say what does a Keisha look like, and maybe express that she didn’t like it to Tammy at that time. If she had done that then I’m sure there would have been a different outcome.

33. Terri says:

I think it is very sad that grown woman act this way. Tami is still sitting there acting as if she did nothing wrong and as if she acted like an adult should act. First of all she had a problem with Kesha from day 1. She should have never made the comment that Kesha didn’t look like a Kesha but more like a Lisa or something. What does that mean? What if Kesha said you don’t look like a Tami but more like a Shaquita. I totally see why Kesha was offended by that and if the tables were turned Tami would be ready to fight. I use to love to watch this show but these women are acting like high school kids. I can’t believe that Shaunie sat there and allowed this all to go down. The show has turned into a joke. Tami needs to grow up and see that she is a bully. Kesha did nothing wrong but to voice that she felt insulted. And Suzie is the one if anything that needs to be popped because she is always running her mouth.

34. Jackie says:

Tami is a hypocrite, she talks about the women when she has one on one conversations, but when someone else does it she goes haywire. She is fake, from the twisting of her mouth when she talks to the high society way she talks…she is a bully through and through. She should be ashamed of the way she bullied Keisha, and to say that she did not hold her pocketbook hostage is just a straight up lie, AMERICA saw it. You need prayer, patience and respect and then you will find yourself on the right track.

35. sonya says:

Basketball wives turned out to be a great dissappointed. Black women are already portrayed as being bitte,r aggressive and angry. Eveyln and Tammy basically destroyed the show. Their violent behavior and bullying ways were embarrassing to me and my 24 year old daughter. After what Tammy did to Keisha and what everyone allowed her to do to Keisha was riduculous. I will not be watching basketball wives again. I truly hope these women (at least) try to act like they are better women next season. even though the damage is already done.

36. Cathy says:

Did your see Tammy hair , you can see her track . Lol…………

37. Martha says:

ALL I CAN SAY IS TAMI, EVELYN AND SHAUNIE YOU ARE NOT DECENT PEOPLE. YOU TREAT PEOPLE BAD AND WANT THEM TO FORGET AND TRY AND MAKE THEM LOOK STUPID FOR NOT WANTING TO FORGIVE AND FORGET!! EVELYN NEVER APOLOGIZED TO KENYA, ALL SHE SAID WAS ” SO I SUPPOSE TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE YOU MADE ME THROW A BOTTLE AT YOU?”. SHE IS TRYING TO PLAY NICE FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH HER SHOW WITH SHE AND CHAD’S WEDDING. THAT IS WHY THEY HAD SALLEY IN THE POCKET TO MAKE IT GO THE WAY THEY WANTED IT TO GO. AND AS FOR WHAT SALLEY AND SHAUNIE SAID THAT ANYONE THAT COMMIT ON HERE HAS TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS. I WISH YOU ALL LUCK NEXT SEASON, I WILL READ THE BLOGS AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. LOL!! DO NOT PLAN ON WATCHING.

38. ALICIA says:

Tami is only nice to her close knit crew but when it comes to new blood, sorry your basically assed out. Tami you were a bully to Kiesha who is weak and kind hearted. In Tahiti you had your temper out of control goin off on a tropical peaceful retreat. You were foul and took advantage of her mild like manner…Takin her purse was abusive to the point of making her ask you for it back. You could have given it to the other girls instead.. You made me feel so sorry for Kiesha & dispise you, for she obviously cannot fight for herself and doesnt like to fight. How can you say your girls were bullied in school as you BULLY Kiesha. Shame on you but you aint got no shame.

39. Deidra says:

Why was John Sallie nice to the mean girls??? THE AUDIENCE WAS CLAPPING FOR THE WRONG REASONS….THIS WAS ALL A HOAX!!! SUSIE HAD INVISLIGN IN HER MOUTH. SHE HAS NEEDED BRACES FOR A WHILE…SUSIE WAS THE OUTCAST LAST SEASON..SHE LEFT THE SHOW THEY TREATED HER SO BAD..YET NO ONE TRIED TO MEDITATE WHEN THINGS GOT BAD. EVERYONE SAT AT THAT TABLE AND SAID NOTHING TO TAMMY. SHAUNIE IS SO AT FAULT. I WILL NOT WATCH THIS NEXT SEASON!!!!!!

40. I says:

TAMI IS AN EVIL WOMAN…LOOK AT HOW SHE COULDNT EVEN CONTROL HERSELF AND KEPT ON GOING ON ABOUT KESHA NOT SPEAKING UP FOR HERSELF..HOW CAN ANYONE COMMUNICATE WITH A DERANGED ANIMAL….TAMI CANNOT BE SAVED OR REMEDIED….KESHA STOOD UP FOR HERSELF AT THE REUNION SHOW…TAMI YOU ARE A GOAT YOU KEEP YELLING WOLF WOLF WHERE THERE IS NONE..YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE ON TV..YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP IN A CAGE SOMEWHERE…

41. kina says:

ALL of yall speaking bad on Tami are BOGUS! She’s not a bully Kesha is just a scared lil mouse who shouldn’t have been on the show anyways. She admitted to watching past episodes and knew exactly what the show was and what to expect. If you are a mouse walking into a lion’s den do you really expect to come out untouched? Girl stop! She is whack and needs to keep her whiny,crybaby,scary behind in her own lane!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. E Alexandro says:

If I hear Evelyn say “aks” one more time and have to listen to Tammi be a bully I’m going to scream!!! Plus Shaunie just standing by watching. To do nothing is to condone the behaivor dumb-ass

43. Melody says:

This reunion was soooo fake, how could john sit there and not call Shaunie out on all her crap.. her laughter and giggle at all the bullying. why have royce sitting there like a bump on a log..ask shaunie with all her wisdom why did she refuse to film with royce…she’s a big ass fake and I hope they get no viewers for season 5 because she don’t keep it real.

44. Haukku says:

Come on Tami, now we’re bullies, too? You saying you’re not a bully is like you saying you’re not black. Tami, stop trying to put a spin on things like, redefining the word “bully” in hopes to change our perception of you.
    Tami has a long way to go before she’ll be able to fully comprehend how toxic and vile her behavior is. Anger management is not the only therapy she needs. She needs intense counseling with her daughters and her mother. And then, she needs to join Alcoholic anonymous, because Tami IS a functioning alcoholic.

45. alice day says:

Every body wants Jennifer to forget about it. That’s what bully’s say when they’re scared. Shaunie is no better than the rest of them. She just sits there like an idiot and watches the train wreck. If somebody treated any of their kids the way they treat people they would all want to know why nobody did anything. Let’s start a pact that nobody watch anything that Tammy or Evelyn are on and next season not to watch basketball wives. The last thing we need to do is give these attention deprived women any of our time.
    r

46. TAMI ROMAN says:

Tami acted like a total “Deranged Fool Monkey” toward Keisha!! What is that woman smoking!? Tami, please go get a dust cloth and find your bible (that’s if you even know what a “BIBLE” is and actually own one). Follow these instructions: Get Bible, Clean off the Dust, Open, Read, Receive, “DO”, Be Set Free !!!!!!!

47. amorenomore says:

Tami you were NOT just being “loud & boisterous” – YOU WERE BEING A BULLY! Until you admit & own it…you will never get to the “grow & learning” phase that Shaunie keeps talking about. And you keep denying taking/stealing Kesha’s property. YOU DID! You were not a friend to her…you should have left her stuff there, BECAUSE one of the other’s would have gotten it for her. And YOU went throught her belongings, REMEMBER? If you can’t say this was being a bully, then you CAN’t say your daughters were bullied. And the pressure you, Shaunie & Evelyin are putting on Jen to try & get her to drop the lawsuit is disgusting. That bully HIT Jen in the face! She needs to be punished legally by the courts. She was being a showoff & thought she’d be a “tough mean girl” & it backfired on her! Jennifer is handling it right. Kesha is right not to accept your apolog b/c it was not sincere.

48. diana sanchez says:

Didn’t Shaq say something about Shaunie hiding money? I bet she just sat there like an idiot when she was asked (or as Evelyn says “axs”) what she did with his money. Is this really a good way to make your own money, by putting bullys on TV. The word class is greek to these women

49. BOYCOTT!!! says:

Tami: Thanks for letting us know about the show. Now I can let TVOne know I’ll boycott their network if they cast you on any show they produce. You have single-handedly set black women back 400 years. You’re nothing short of a bafoon. I encourage everyone to let TV One that there are so many positive black actresses out there and that we will not support this alcoholic, psychotic bully as a representative of “us”!!!

50. SHAY says:

TAMI SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF.HOW SORRY ARE YOU? FOR YOU TO SAY YOUR NOT TAKIN BACK WHAT YOU SAID ,YOU JUST SHOULD HAVE SAID IN A DIFFERENT WAY . ARE YOU KIDING ME !!!! YOUR WACK TRUST ME TAMI YOUR NEW SHOW WONT MAKE IT.ANYTHING THAT YOUR INVOLVED WITH WONT .NO ONE LIKES YOU . I TRIED TO GIVE YOU THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT.I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU HAVE CHANGED.AFER SEEING HOW YOU TALKED TO KEESHA AFTER THE FACT ,MADE IT WORST .BASICALLY YOU WERE SAYING I DONT LIKE YOU AND NOW AFTER ALL OF THIS I SHOULD HAVE HIT YOU. THATS HOW YOU CAME OFF TO ME.WHY YOU COULDNT BE SINCERE AND SHOW LOVE MYBE A HANDSHAKE OR HUG TO SHOW COMPASSION YOU DID THE OPPOSITE. I WAS SO HOPNG SHAUNIE WAS GOING TO SAY YOU WASNT GOINGTO BE ON SEASION 5.OH WELL THIS WONT BE THE FIRST MISTAKE SHE’S MADE AND MANY MORE WILL FOLLOW AS LONG AS SHE ASSOCIATES HERSELF WITH YOU . SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. Bravo to Kesha for showing class and decorum during this season, in spite of the unfair, childish (if not illegal) behavior perpetrated against her. Also, KUDOS to Royce for distancing herself from the other women.
    First, Tami is not only a loud-mouth, arrogant, mean-spirited, instigating, trouble-making, uneducated, classless bully, she is delusional by saying she isn’t a bully. She can excuse herself by placing blame on everyone except herself but that behavior shows to the whole world what a nasty, mean person she really is. To get on National TV and claim to have done Kesha a favor by stealing her purse, then trying to use it to take her bully tactics to a whole new height is ridiculous and actually sad. And then to call Kesha weak and unable to articulate herself showed Tami’s ignorance. She has no idea how foolish, petty, and mean-spirited she presented herself and, as Kesha recognized, just a big, old bully.
    Her anger management therapist has a ton of work to do on Tami and, honestly, I can’t see why she would be permitted to remain on the show, being such a liability. Last season, I saw her as emotional and passionate. This year, she’s just a sad, embarrassing, disgrace to herself, black women, and I’ve got to imagine to her family.
    Please, no more Tami on the show.

52. shea says:

Tami was jealous and hateful towards Keisha because if you will recall, Keisha came on the show wanting to get to know Evelyn, Shaunie, and Jennifer and wasn’t interested in Tami. She was asking the ladies how they met and Tami couldn’t take it because Keisha was treating her like she was the non mother fk factor that Evelyn refered to her as during Tami’s first season. That’s why Tami started going off about how Keisha was doing an interview. She figured she is part of the inner circle and she should be just as interesting as the “real” inner circle is. I hate that Tami’s girls are getting bullied, but Tami you taught people how to bully and now they are using what they learned against you and what’s close to you. I’m so glad that Evelyn and Jennifer made up on the reunion. I wish they would’ve showed Tami’s face during that hug because I have a feeling she was seething deep down in her soul. Enevy and jealousy are two very ugly looks for you Tami…I’m just keeping it real.

53. Mm Mm Mm (SMH) says:

The anger management sessions that Tami had during the season was just as fake as the ending scene in the finale with Shaunie and her pastor. After viewing all that went down with Tami and Evelyn acting a fool, I think the producers realized that they needed to add scenes of Tami receiving “treatment” for her issues. These weren’t real scenes. They were added to try to diffuse how viewers would perceive the bullying. She’s not receiving treatment in real life. If she was, she would realize that what she did to Kesha was definitely bullying. She does not want to change. She’s too proud to admit she was at fault. Pathetic!

54. Jean says:

GIrl, who the hell are you to give someone a lesson on sticking up for themselves. Get Jesus and get a life.

55. Dee says:

Shaunie, Evelyn, and Tamie are three phony people. Shaunie trying to act she ‘s not part of the girls arguments, but she all in it. Nia deserve to get everything coming to her. Don’t care where she came from, she shouldn’t feel that she can go around smacking someone because they said ” I wish you would”. Suzie you still the same you are a snitch. You go running back to the girls when someone said something about them. You have a Yuk mouth. It will catch up to you again. I wouldn’t want to as a friend. Royce, Jen, Keisha, and Keyna you keep doing your thing.

56. lolilea3 says:

John Salley sucked as a host. SUCKED. I hope his daughters don’t run into a Tami. He needs to grow a pair and say what’s right.

57. Steelalady says:

John Salley is horrible host.! He had the nerve to say that anyone that writes anything negative has too much time on their hands. So, if you write all postive things about the show what kind of time do you have on your hands, then? He is a moron. Please don’t watch Tami Roman on “BELLE” on TVONE. She acts likes she owns Kesha. Who is Tami to tell anyone what to do besides the children she raised? Suzie is a liar and so is Tami. Suzie did tell Tami what Kesha said. If you look at the episode when they are in the car going thru Kesha’s phone, Tami turns to Suzie and she tells her don’t feel bad because she told. Why didn’t Suzie say then I didn’t tell you that Tami. Tami is going to meet her match one day and it isn’t going to be pretty. I feel sorry for her daughters because they have a ignorant fool for a mother.

58. Ketia says:

This show needs to be canceled Immediately! Tami and Evelyn are def bullies!

59. Mary Moore says:

Tami all this season you have been a Big Bully… I mean you are way to adult for this mess… and for you to say that Jenn sueing Naiya for hitting her is foul, hell you was trying to sue over words boo… People who lve in Glass Houses should throw bricks… Is that really the example that you want to set for your daughters, I mean you’re the oldest woman on the showing and you are acting worse then my 5 year old daughter… I know the camera don’t show it all, but you need to get it together…

60. Ashanti says:

Shaunie was angry with Jen for getting a lawyer she said no one died. I guess if Jen and stood around long enough or Keisha had not run someone would be dead. Shaunie act like hitting is not serious, let someone slap her face and see what she would do. Evelyn want everybody to watch her show of the wedding coming up, that is why she was trying to play nice. You better know it will not last. Jen don’t be a fool, she want you to be her puppet again. The way she cussed Jen and hit her in the head because she talked about her. Wow be careful Jen and keep your distance, she when treat you bad and Shaunie will always be on her side. Shaunie is clear on who she likes and Jen you are not one. Evelyn on the other hand has Shaunie up her butt.

61. Diana says:

This a sad representation of black women. Why is the world giving so much energy to these ladies – AND I use the term loosely. Tami was my favorite til she lost her damn mind!!! Don’t lose your MIND and your COOL!!! Girl, you have daughters (Evelyn, too)!!! Do you really believe they will never see their mothers behaving like psychopaths and you put it on TV?!? And Tami, you also have the girls at the foundation looking at THIS? I’m a sister of a certain age, and I guess I’m just really disappointed with how you all present yourselves. I wish you all the best – I’m praying for you all.

62. Nikk says:

I really feel bad for Tami. Her reality is so sad. I think maybe the approach is for us to pray for her to bring some Holiness into her life and some very deep therapy. Maybe her good friend Shanuie can take her to church with her and help get her into some spiritual counseling. Then maybe she can go to a retreat for a few months for some in-depth therapy.

I watch this show and using my psychology classes to analysis what I see. But I am to the point of saying, “Lord please forgive Tami, she does not know any better.”

The small part of her life she shares with the world and her point of view is embarrassing and she does not even know it. My heart really breaks for her.

63. Kim says:

Your demeanor changes for the worse when you drink alcohol. You get loud and boisterous. I don’t know how many times the ladies have said that when you drink, watch out. And yes, you are a bully. Why do you think that Evelyn and Suzie made the comments that they did? The show should be cancelled.

64. anonymous says:

FAKE JOHN SALLI , FAKE SHAUNIE, Jen continue with the LAW SUIT b/c regardless of what shaunie says you are right. If shaunie would have been slapped by one of those ghetto rats she would have a different story. Eve and Tami both are liars, sick and evil to boot. keep Kiasha and get rid of suzie. why is suzie on the show ?? shaunie it was interesting to learn of your opinion of the viewers (very disappointed) you have money b\c you did marry what’s his name. you are sneaking not smart, manipulating not kind that’s why you understand tami and eve.
    THIS VIEWER IS DONE NOT DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!

65. lulu says:

Tami you have a long way to go I am and advacate for people seaking therapy specially when someone has such trama like you have experiance. It is difficult to get behind you when you do not appear to be sorry for how you acted and action speak louder them words you did bully Kesha weather you want to admit it or not. In order to move foward in your recovery you have to admitt that you do sometimes try or do victimise others.

66. Angelique says:

I could not believe what I was seeing on the reunion 2 show tonight. Are they all idiots on that show? The only person that acted sane and intelligent was Kesha.
    I was so disappointed with John Salley, especially when he said that people that blog negative comments after the shows have too much time on their hands. Hell, the comments on the blogs indicate that people are watching that sad show. When people stop commenting on the show then the producers and cast members should be concerned because that would indicate that no one is watching that freaking show. I will not be watching next season; I have better things to do than wacthing a bunch of ghetto, deranged and pathetic women acting a fool.

67. GET AT ME says:

Tammy and as for you I did like you at first, but now your just as self centered as the rest that pretend that’s not the way they act. First reason being you BULLIED KEISHA whether you want to believe it or not you out of all people should know better, cause you to were violated it’s the same thing. Someone BULLIED you and got what they wanted they VIOLATED YOU. TAMMY your the oldest on this show act like it. Take it with kindness cause you were a trip on this season, you actually did a 360. BULLYING SEASON FOR YOU, THUMBS DOWN

68. Vickie Skalsky says:

Tammi, you are so delusional. But women who bully like you, then can’t even BE AUTHENTIC will get theirs. No wonder your daughters live far away from you. I have met so many women like you. Rude, ignorant, loud, no manners, you talk about EVERYBODY behind their backs, but if ANYONE says one word about you or your actions, you get on a soapbox about how wrong or how “I know how to receive information” Pleeeaasse, give the country a break and stay off TV. I WILL NEVER WATCH ANYTHING WITH THIS BULLY ON IT. As soon as I see TAMMI ROMAN on TV I change the channel, JOIN ME AMERICA !!! BOYCOTT TAMMI ROMAN!!

69. Tami's not a bully - OK VH1 says:

Vh1 alert: Tami has managed to get rid of each NEW GIRL that attempts to join the BBW cast. How systematic bullying translates to VIEWER does wrong, beats me? The network putting the viewer on notice (yes that’s me) have a nerve.
    VH1:  Bullying by any other name is still a bully! Attempting to silence the audience does not change fact:  TAMI ROMANS A BULLY; she’s violent, she’s intimidating, and she knows it; worse she manages it to get her way successfully…..at VH1!

70. Love4game says:

I wish this show was more positive! With all the bullying in our high schools….. These ladies display bullying to the extreme! Shawnie who is supposedly the producer behind this show…. Said to Jennifer, if we put our hands on you. And make a mistake we shouldnt be behind bars or in prison for a year because of a mistake! Would she say that if someone laid their hands on her children???? No! Violence is wrong and those that use it to solve problems should serve time! I am extremely disappointed in this show and the women…. Tami, shawnie, Susie and Evelyn. Bullies! I’m extremely disappointed in shawnie for allowing and encouraging violence and bullying!

71. Tami, No one is saying nagative things about you. People are merely stating their opinion of you based on how you portray yourself on the show.As a bullified, loud talking, uncontrollable drunken hoodrat! Take time out for the rest of the season to get the HELP you need.Focus more on your daughters as a single mother. You spend way too much time creating drama! Stop getting involved with other people lives and business especially your basketball wives cast mates.Focus more on your personal life.

72. Grow Up says:

@Kina,
    Obviously your from the Ghetto! Tami is a bully and you not seeing that really lets us know that you’ve done the same thing! True Kiesha was scared, so WHY would you continue to terrify her??? Do you have any idea how ignorant you sound defending Tami??? And if her daughters were bullied SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!!! And John Sally is a disappointment as a man. He practically co-signed for the evilness of Tami. He’s no better!

73. crisana says:

The entire reunion was horrible. Most of it was spent showing parts of the actual season. I would assume that if someone is watching the reunion, he/she has watched the show. Also, I think the host does a horrible job. He does not address the issues. He was very careful addressing Tammy but blunt when addressing Royce. Also, how is it that Kenya was not addressed on all the stuff she said and they never showed her stating what she has denied the entire season. Keysha did not even critize Tammy she only repeated what was said and how she felt. On the other hand, Kenya did, but somehow was never addressed on it during the entire two reunion tapings. A good host would have called her on it and addressed it. Shawnie and Evelyn state that they believe Keysha was only expressing herself and not criticizing Tammy but they never mention this to her, nor does the host.
    Kenya doesn’t get addressed on the way she acted when keysha was trying to help her. Tammy addressed it at dinner and then the issue died and was never brought up again.
    Suzie runs and tells, her presentation of events adds fuel to the fire. Tammy who claims to be upfront lies about Suzie repeating conversations. The host should have addressed all these contradictions.
    By the way, his comment about viewers commenting may have caused him a few fans, which are the people that keep him employed. VH1 shall look into this and maybe consider getting a host that is not afraid to address the issues. Two one-hour reunion shows and they were both worthless, not because of the ladies but because of the host. He needs to take a few lessons from Andy on Bravo.

74. TAMI U R A BULLY says:

TAMI YOU ARE DELUSIONAL! YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF A BULLY. IF YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT TAPE WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS AND LOOK THEM IN THE EYE AND FEEL PROUD…THERE IS SOMETHING REALLLLLLLLLLLY WRONG WITH YOU!!!! ONE DAY YOU WILL RUN UP ON THE WRONG WOMAN AND YOU’LL BE ON THE RECEIVING END AND MAY, JUST MAYBE THEN, YOU’LL GET HOW HORRIBLE A PERSON YOU WERE TO THAT YOUNG WOMAN.

75. Miss M says:

Tami such a beautiful lady, what a great actress! Why on earth are you on here. I loved you in that movie about the comics!!!!!. I can really see what it means that hurt people hurt. I know people have hurt you and I am so sorry. Please trust In God and only in God cause man will always hurt you. Jesus loves you and he will never ever leave you. God has given you a wonderful gift of acting, dont waste it or you will loose your gift or God will give it to someone else. Have you forgotten what talent your are? Use this platform to get back to acting. Get with Tyler Perry, be a blessings , show the youn ger girls the way. Tami I will be praying for you. Pray to theLord for the strength you need. Take a look at yourself seriously, make no excuses, ask forgiveness and turn your back on the crazy behavior. You are adult you can do you have lovely daughters and young girls watching you. Show them the right way. God loves you. Pray without ceasing. Love you

76. Steph says:

The host and shaunie say at the end about those who have negative comments after the show have too much time on their hands…. Thats SO rude! Some people have real full time jobs (don’t live off their ex husbands NBA fame money) and want to come home snd relax to some good tv. Not this show, not any more! Get a life bullies!

77. Bullying.is.wrong says:

Vh1 should be ashamed of themselves for letting someone like tami roman on t.v. Her apologies are fake and she is dillusional saying she is not a bully. She should be taken off the show immediately.

78. brownsa says:

Tami really has some deep rooted emotional stuff going on and is a dangerous bully. I would not at all be bothered by her getting booted off the show and will not be watching any show on any other network with her in it.

79. Jenn says:

Tami needs to go!! She is the biggest hippocratic I’ve even seen in my life!! I can guarantee, without her, there will be no drama. She can surly dish it out, but when she’s confronted?? Her only defense is to suddenly hate the person who confronts her. Friend or not. She should really go deal with her own deep rooted issues first, instead of taking it out on all those around her. She can point fingers, but in reality, she’s the worst of them all. SOOOO happy for Jen and Ev…..

80. susan says:

Cut the crap Tammie. You were a bully no matter how you try to justify it in your mind. You may have apologized for your actions, but it was obvious you do not know what your actions were. To sit there and accuse someone of not standing up for themselves as your reasoning for intimidating is pure utter nonsense. Next time you try to as your moral platform is just pure ignorance on your part.. Your daughters were bullied by other females just like yourself. Think about it.

81. imanilee says:

tami shut up..i think there is something called think before you think…you act before u think…the thing with kesha was some thing small it wasnt any big deal…to me u love having the attention and proving that u are tough which u are not…kesha is more mature than u thats why she dint say anything to u coz they say if u argue with a fool u become a fool too….you say u have changed i will believe u have changed wen i see it….actions speak louder than words woman..

82. dv says:

Tami is lying. She is a bully and extremely arrogant. She is a big, ugly, butch looking dog. Tami needs to shut up and take some lessons from Kesha on how to be a lady. Most importantly, Tami needs to learn how to shut her big, fat, stupid, ugly mouth. That fool does not know what she is talking about. I dare her to mess with me. That bull dog is going to mess with the wrong person. Nobody cares what she thinks or what she respects. Nobody cares about her crazy ass message. She stole Kesha’s purse and she is a thief. The last thing normal people want is that fool’s respect or approval. Tami is disgusting.

83. dallday says:

An old man once told me you never know how you look until you have your picture took. Tami look at and listen to yourself. You seem so arrogant. What is so sad is that these women don’t get it this I am right and damn the rest attitude is amazing. The truth does set people free, so just admit that you women behaved as bullies and be done.

84. specialk says:

BULLY! Every season, you’re fighting, screaming, drank’ n, and flipping out. You’re a BULLY. I don’t care how articulate you appear to be during interviews… You show who you really are when dealing with conflict. you’re a problem. Even after you saw yourself on camera, you were not sorry… you will always be damaged goods and ghetto. Poor thing, I feel sorry for you. God doesn’t like evil. Shaunie needed to apologize also, she just sat there and let you and Evelyn act a fool. Wow, then you tried to say Jenn was a bully…. Wow, how delusional you are.

85. Tam says:

Tami, I was a fan of the show, but I really needed you to apologive for BULLYING and vow not to continue it. Instead, you and Shaunie denied that any bullying took place. Really????? This is the main thing supporters and SPONSORS need you to address. Don’t you get it???

I will no longer watch the show because I CANNOT SUPPORT BULLIES WHO DENY THEY ARE BULLYING AND WILL, THEREFORE, NEVER CHANGE. I’m sooo done.

86. Monique says:

Like Jennifer told Shaunie, the slap didn’t happen to you so it’s easy for you to sit there & say drop it. Shaunie should not a been part of Evelyns plot to have Nia come on the set & assult Jen in the first place. Then she wouldn’t have to be worried about Nia going to jail. So when she goes to do her time,maybe big Bertha in the next bunk will educate her on hitting people. LOL……

87. Kay says:

No 5th Season for me – I’m done with hypocrisy

I’ve never before spent a moment of my time reading or posting to a blog; after watching the reunion, disgust rallies me. John, Shaunie, Tami, Evelyn – read and believe your “fans.” Since I don’t believe any of you are inherently malicious – though Tami comes close due to her arrogance and delusion – the only probable reason for such hypocrisy is the money going in your pockets from the show. As scripted as many aspects of the show are, you nonetheless show yourselves for what you are: hypocrites, bullies, mean girls, followers. Keisha is the only one with true emotional intelligence. I would not hesitate to defend my opinions (or myself, in the unfortunate case of Tami) with any of you, though I wonder why I’d have to. If you put yourself out there, don’t be surprised or easily dismiss what others see in you. Unfortunately most viewers (me included) are a combination of too comfortable (lazy) as well as often drawn to watching the train wreck. However, I’m drawing the line here – no 5th season for me.

88. Wives? says:

TAMI YOU REALLY DON’T GET IT! YOU DID STEAL HER PROPERTY BY NOT GIVING IT BACK TO HER WHEN SHE ASKED FOR IT. YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL! YOU USED (PAY ATTENTION NOW) I-N-T-I-M-I-D-A-T-I-O-N! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF A GIRL WAS DOING TO ONE OF YOUR DAUGHTERS WHAT YOU DID TO KIESHA? AND THN IMAGINE THAT SAME GIRL TRIED TO JUSTIFY IT THEY SAME WAY YOU DID? YOUR A MOTHER FIRST AND FOREMOST. YOUR BEHAVIOR WAS AND STILL IS EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE FOR AN ADULT WOMAN WITH TWO DAUGHTERS. IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL FRIENDS WITH ONE OUNCE OF HUMAN DECENCY, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE INDEED A BULLY. KIESHA IS NOT A FIGHTER AND YOU KNEW THIS. AND YOU HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT THE WOMEN BEHIND THEIR BACK ASWELL, SO DON’T PRETEND LIKE YOU HAVENT. I PRAY NO ONE EVER TREATS MY CHILD THE WAY YOU TREATED THAT YOUNG WOMAN.

89. Ms. Williams says:

Tami should be removed from the show. She fails to see that she alone is responsible for her ignorant behavior. How dare she say that she bullied Kesha because she needed to speak up for herself. Kesha is not her child. Further, Kesha made such a big fool out of Tami and sadly Tami is so ignorant she didn’t even realize it.

90. AA works says:

Why doesn’t anyone see that Ms. Roman only gets agressive when she’s drinking? The show in affect is not only condoning bullies, but alcohol abuse as well. Where are all of the protesters? Lord knows they came out of the woodworks for Mike Vick and gay marriage, but not one sponsor has pulled out of this show. But i guess as long as the checks keep coming in people are willing to look like complete fools.

91. Allison says:

Tami needs to be responsible and admit that she is a bully. She wants everyone else to take responsibility but she does nothing. I heard no sincerity in the so-called apology from classless Tami.

92. marie3548 says:

I have zero respect for most of them they ask for a viewing audience thats y they get paid then they get defensive for bringing that crap n2 everyone’s area after u wanted a viewing audience is she delusional yes she cant have it both ways u want the public but u dont want the public to have an opinion they really could have used this opportunity to bring better things to the fore front they blew their chance I learned garbage in is garbage out. John Salley was an insult I skipped the reunion only heard bits and pieces on the internet could not stand to look at them any longer. And I will never support her new show on TV1 now they can manipulate her behavior cause its is surely not her and we surely cannot believe our lying eyes.

93. marie3548 says:

Shaunie condoned setting up Jen and Meeka now she iz all defensive this peeps just dont get it but we have to show them better than they can read or understand. Bullying should never b tolerated or violence against women or people period this is surely what iz wrong in most black communities we accepted it if it is black on black when is it going to stop being just tolerated and they bring this on every week it is just terrible and they just dont get it they all missed an opportunity to address this who do they expect to continue to support this franshise going further I dont c what they dont understand about this ugly situation.

94. Andrea Garrett says:

People need to pick up a dictionary and read the definitions of the words bully and theft. Stealing is an act of theft, and I do believe that happens when you take property that doensn’t belong to you without that persons knowledge or by force. I dont see where Tami’s actions warrented that definition. I’ll admit she was wrong for not giving her purse to her when she asked for it, and she most definatley could have handled the entire situation with Kesha a lot better than she did, but still I dont see it as bullying. Granted her demeaner about it was very harsh and she should have approched it more lady like and not did it in anger, but I wouldn’t classify it as bullying. I think Kesha does need to get a backbone and stick up for herself for once in her life. Her family has more backbone than she does howin the hell did she make it this far in life if all she does is cry and walk away everytime somebody says something harsh or confrontational, she must’ve had a whol lot of backup growing up. All i’m saying is that the world is not full of rainbows and butterflies there’s all sorts of sharks, parasites and leaches in the real world and if thats how she handles things in life, i don’t see how much farther shes gonna get. Grown women don’t have to physically fight to get there points across but you do have to speak up for yourself no matter how confrontational the situation gets, keeping your mouth shut and walking away. Certain situations do warrant that response but not everything, thats how you lose on a whole lot of levels and have people thinking your not worth the effort of dealing with.

95. Speak Up America No 5th Season says:

John Salley really skirted over the bullying incident concerning Kesha. As an educator, I am extremely appalled at this season. Kesha will always have inner and outer beauty. I will no longer support this show. In addition, I have to commend Star Jones and the rest of the viewing audience that support my displeasure. I envision a fifth season minus Shaunie, Suzie, Evelyn and Tami. VH1, you are so much better than this. Redesign a similar show without these characters.

96. Ms. Dimples says:

Shaunie is FAKE, Tami is a BULLY, Evenlyn is a WANT a BE, Suzy needs to GET A LIFE. I am so done with Basketball Wives (wannabe’s). Grown womans acting like childrens, what kind of example are you setting. In schools we are trying to Stop Bullying, and you grown womens, showing that it’s okay! That’s not cool. You say that you all have changed, REALLY! Get off TV, we don’t want to see that kind of MESS.

97. Mac says:

Stupid stupid Tami! What goes around comes around. And every dog has its day. Yours is coming be sure of that. You r a disgrace to black women as well as being a mother. CPS should take your children away from you! You are violent and a danger to society. Your behavior is criminal. May everything you’ve done to Meeka, Kesha, and Jennifer come back on you ten fold. You are the most hateful person I have ever seen on television!

98. darlene says:

If there is a season 5, i hope that tami not on the show. she is not doing anything, what so she bring to the show other than her big loud mouth, she talk over everyone. she is one of the trouble makers. suzie whats the point, there was only three people in that room, if you didn’t talk it was royce. john sally i hope it was your last time doing the reunion. it was fake no one wants to eve nad chad they make me sick, when he talk nothing make since and that what she wants she can find that anywhere. what a poor examples tami, eve, and suzie don’t forget fake shaunie

99. realbasketballwife says:

John Salley, you were the absolute worse host! Who lined your pockets? Obviously you are afraid of Tami, Evelyn and Shaunie! You and this horrible show need to go! I was hoping you would be fair and just. But you were just as bad as T,E,S. This entire season was awful and you made it even worse!

100. Evie says:

Well, I have to say I DID watch the 2nd part of the reunion. Sad that Tami couldn’t acknowledge or admit that she DID bully Kesha. Sad that Salley was chosen as the host… What Star Jones, Wendy Williams, heck, Sally Jessy Raphael unavailable!? It was just uncomfortable having Salley make jokes regarding fighting and then trying to be serious about mammograms…too weird! Sad that Salley couldn’t see the difference between Jennifer’s situation with the person who physically assaulted her intentionally and what her ex-husband did…His intent was to assault with water not hit her in any form with his hand and most certainly not the glass. Just the water…They were a couple going through what couples go through when each realizes (at different moments) the relationship is over. Sad…Sad… Sad that Shauney thinks a hit in the face is okay because (nobody died)…Do we really need it to get that serious for ALL OF US to realize YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ANYONE! Even if you don’t like what they said, say or will say. Sad that everybody lied to Kesha about Suzie telling Tami…It’s on tape ladies!!!!Remember Tami (in her tipsy mode) told dumb a%& Suzie not to feel bad about telling her what Kesha said. Glad to see Kesha figured out Suzie early on. Stay away from her and for goodness’ sake, don’t confide in her AT ALL. As for Tami and Royce…Royce is what’s considered someone who needs no followers, no co-signers…She is comfortable doing her…As an adult, kudos!!! So, if Tami stops being “friends?” with Royce because she was honest and mature enough to tell Tami the truth…Well, it’s a friendship created on TV. Not a lifelong friendship before TV. Deuces!!!

I’m out for good! Won’t be watching season five….It’s clear no one learned what they needed to and the “friendships” aren’t true..

Good luck and Good by!!

101. Enquiring Mind says:

I’m very disappointed with the reunion last night. Tami Roman, you are a hot mess. How can you sit there and not say you were a bully….perhaps you were acting, but your acting was one of bullying…..Shaunie, how can you say that you know that Tami is not a bully…her role on your show was one of a bully….did you not see Keisha’s face??? Her face showed it all…she wanted nothing to do with you guys. John Salley…you were a horrible host. You didn’t task any of the trouble makers on the show….The audience…hello…you guys were clapping for the wrong reasons…..a hot mess!!

102. kiki says:

yo all just mad beacause tami dont have no pics for no one

103. TooRealForU says:

First of all Tami is a bully. U try to down play it. But u are exactly what Keisha’s Blog says. Read it and look at the part about an adult bully. Those are the characteristics that u show on the BBW. There is no other way to put it. U may not understand a woman like Keisha because ur not on her level. U are so ghetto that’s why ur children don’t want u handling there business. I don’t believe anything about ur pass has anything to do with it. U just thought that u would be able to get away with it on t.v. but we’re not buying it. Get urself together and learn how to talk to people better. You talk about a lot of people behind their back. So what makes you so special. She didn’t say anything about u. U know that she won’t fight back that’s why u did her like that. Why u didn’t do Eve like that when u too got into it…cause she didn’t back down. U need to apologize to Keisha and ur fans for being a BULLY and try to do better. Admit that u are a BULLY and hopefully ur reputation won’t be ruined. All that bull crap Shaunie was saying about it’s just entertainment was bull. Vh1 showed everyone for who they really are.#get it together chick!

104. imjustsayin says:

Yes, Shaunte, we DO think you are a HOT GHETTO MESS!

105. imjustsayin says:

Tami…all that extra effort to articulate just makes you ignorant using proper grammar and diction….still ain’t nothin’ worth hearing coming out of your ghetto embarrassing your kids mouth…A fool at 40 is a fool for life!

106. imjustsayin says:

Susie…..SMMFH! You are the loser chick trying soooo hard not to get your sorry big mouth ass beat and be in with the “in” crowd..What is this? HIghschool? You have a big ass mouth it is amazing that they trust you after hearing you talking so much. You’re just stupid. no other words. learn your voice and respect it.

107. imjustsayin says:

Evelyn, it is sooo funny how you and ignorant ass tami get along after she was a non MF factor….SMH…again. You two are ignorant ass bullies. Shaunie is a whimp! You women all have kids….They seem to have more class and sense than ya’ll do. A fool at 40……life!

108. imjustsayin says:

Kesha, get some balls. You have some sense. Just get some balls. Kenya, something is fundamentally wrong with you.

109. ok says:

tami u are so stupid everyone saw u on national tv going thru that woman’s phone, and you sat your man lookng ass on tv and lied but u are so quick to tell the next person to keep it real. honey you need need help real bad

110. TAKE HER OFF THE SHOW TAMMY. WITH HER CHEAP ASS. BAD HAIR DO. OLD FASION DRESS, SHE START EVERYTHING. ASS KISSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

111. WISDOM says:

TAMI ROMAN- YOU ARE A BULLY. THEY NEED TO PLACE YOUR PICTURE IN THE DICTIONARY BESIDE THAT WORD BULLY. YOU ARE A POSTER CHILD FOR BEING A BULLY, AND I REALLY HOPE THAT A LAW WILL BE PASSED ONE DAY, ALLOWING YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU TO BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR BEING A BULLY TO OTHERS, WHICH WOULD RESULT IN THE REMOVAL OF YOUR EXISTENCE FROM SOCIETY, AND THE PENALTY CHARGE SHOULD START AT A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS IMPRISONMENT. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS LIVING AMONGST US HUMANS.

112. Hoodrat Tami says:

VH1 seriously needs to remove Tami Roman from BBW. She is NEVER accountable for her actions. She is a hoodrat who never grew up. She is NOT a lady. A REAL lady does not act as she does. REAL women handle their issues in a classy way. And hoodrat Tami is far from classy. Please get her hoodrat ass off the show. every season she like to put her hands on people. The only people Tami should put hands on are her daughters, NOT other grown women. Now I see why Kenny played her crazy ass the way he did and he married a REAL CLASSY WOMAN. I cannot blame him because she is a woman with a lot of issues which she needs to deal with off camera. On last night’s reunion she could not be woman enough to admit that she was wrong and she still verbally attacked Kesha. Her hoodrat ways and ass have got to GO!

113. COVER YOUR EYE! says:

You don’t dislike Kesha, you have no idea who she is.  You were so busy filling in the blanks yourself, you never gave her the chance to fill them in. This story you make up is a story you invented to prevent yourself any culpability and to justify (in your mind) that what you did was right.

But IT WASNT RIGHT! And you don’t know who you are and that terrifies you.  Because until you know WHO YOU ARE, you will replay this childhood drama in various forms over and over again.  You may very well be exactly like the person who violated you. And it looks more and more like that could be the case. THAT’S why you felt it was against your better judgement to drink the shot of liquor. You don’t know WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN YOUR INHIBITIONS DOWN! And neither does any one else.

So until you can look within and learn who you really are, and quite telling yourself stories. It will not change what is true.  And you will have an even larger wake of people whom you’ve bullied and pummeled in various forms behind you.  I just hope ….we don’t have to watch.

114. Lisa says:

Tami, how are you going to say you are not a bully when we saw you on TV being a bully? Then you tried to blame Kesha saying she needed to take up for herself. Why is that a reason for you to hold her purse and yell at her? You need a healthier way to gain power, intimidating people who you feel has less power than you is not the way to get it. Your apology to Kesha was fake! You don’t even realize that you are a bully. You can’t change what you won’t acknowledge!

115. THEREALVBL says:

Please know I never ever posted a blog until this show became Classless !! Tammy get a grip You are the worst kind a bully Ghetto !! You needto make commerical like the one on TV when the kid is saying his Mom is addicated to DENIAL !!! You are in denial that you are a BULLY abig OLD over 40 year old bully !!! TV one I am so disappointed in you . I really thought you al.l were more positve than that .

116. C Valdez says:

Tami you are no where near a classy women. You are a angry thug that enjoys bullying people. I sincerely doubt your even a good mother. As a takes being a good role model to also be a good mother. You my dear are far from being a good role model. Fighting at your age how embarrassing. I was hoping VHI would call you out on your behavior instead, all blame was placed on Jennifer and Kesha. I hope to never see you on TV ever again. Black women are trying hard to better themselves. You just regressed them all !!! America saw that all black women are angry abusive thugs like you!!! Thank God for Jennifer! She really portrays a successful black women an a good role model.

117. Barbara Reyes says:

I will never turn to this show again, it’s about time that we put real good wemen with real good values for our young men and wemen. I am a 50 year old woman and was hoping to see some strong willed fun and inspiring ladies but was surprised to find loose wemen who’s only psycological problem seems to be they all have low self esteem and the onlly way to handle it is to make others feel worsde than them. if you don’t change you will be ugly old laies that nobody will wants to look at anylmore. Be kind and educate the young ones so they wll not be used and abused as you all were….

118. nonghetto says:

Bully. Bully. And more Bully. That’s what you did. The sooner you admit it, the sooner you’ll get better. You can’t go off every time someone says something about you or that you don’t like or act the way YOU don’t like, etc, etc. I believe you have serious mental and emotional problems. I’m sorry about what happened to you as a child. It was not your fault–You didn’t deserve it. But, you’ve got to STOP making everyone else pay for it. You are angry because you were helpless when you were violated. More importantly, you are angry because later MAYBE you allowed yourself to be victimized or hurt or set up. That is nothing to be ashamed of either–victims attract perpetrators until the cycle is broken (Tyler Perry can articulate that very well). Now, your anger/lack of self control is really inward (i.e. towards yourself), but coming out at others. That’s being a victim again and again. Tami, I believe you are very, very bright, probably have the most native intelligence/smarts on BBW. And you can be extremely articulate. Whats with all the vulgarity? You don’t need to do that!!! Are you afraid of being called bourgeiy? Bourgeiy is better than ghetto any day. Until you get real help you will take those problems with you. You are to be commended for allowing viewers a glimpse into your therapy and conversation with your dear Mom. More to come (positive)…

119. nonghetto says:

I believe the alcohol is a problem. Maybe you could go to a celebrity rehab. Did you see how your face twisted, darkened, looked like a wild animal when you were bullying Kesha. This was not you. I would suggest getting into a good church, one with a “deliverance” ministry. God has not given up on you any more than He has given up on me, and He hasn’t given up on me, in spite of me. The Holy Spirit will help you have self control (Galatians 5:22-23, esp. v 23), comfort and heal you, show you the esteem and hope God has for you (Jer. 29:11). Once your mind is renewed, you will see all of this. Lastly, Royce is your friend. Don’t hurt yourself by getting rid of her. She might have her own faults (we all do), but to me she is the most balanced and mature one on BBW. She talked to you woman to woman, and as a friend. Can’t you respect that? I wish you well, and will pray for you. Go get it, girl…

120. Jolie says:

TAMI IS A BULLY…POINT BLANK PERIOD

121. Reggie says:

Please be quiet and go away already Tammy. You did steal that woman’s purse you didnt take it with you because you cared so much about her. You went through it and went through her phone. In your delusional mind you want to believe that you didnt do anything wrong but you did and to try to get everyone else to go along is really sad for you. Maybe you need to tell the truth and keep it real like you expect everyone else to. You are living in a glass house and you have been throwing stones all season now when you have to reap what you sow you are acting like people are wrong for doing what you did to others. Doesnt feel so good to be on the receiving end of that mess does it.

122. queenbee says:

You are a bully. don’t back to the show. You are a disgrace at your age acting like a idiot.