We have to admit, we know as much as you guys do…which is that the reports that Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta couple Stevie J and Joseline did get engaged this week, but neither one is officially admitting to it. There’s a bit of evidence on both sides of the rumor, from what we’ve found.
Here’s why we think the pair IS getting hitched:
- Neither of them are actually denying the reports. In an interview on Tuesday, Stevie said “I ain’t ready to say nothing,” but he didn’t actually deny the news either.
- Joseline’s been sporting a new ring on her ring finger. Coincidence? Maybe. Reality show stunt? Possibly. Actual gift from Stevie? That’s the real question. (Peep a slightly NSFW pic of the ring below.)
- Joseline’s tweets. Yesterday the “Bailar” singer tweeted “Well I guess is official. F*ck it I I’m with it” and “Ms Joseline loves @hitmansteviej forever!” which aren’t all that out of the ordinary if you follow Joseline’s Twitter feed, but the “It’s official” part definitely caught our attention.
Here’s why we don’t think it’s true:
- As we said before, neither of them are officially confirming the news, and we hesitate to believe the source of the story.
- Stevie isn’t known for his commitment to his ladies, and Joseline just gave an interview where she called the guy a ladies man. That doesn’t bode well for their longevity, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t going to give it a shot. They seem oddly well-matched when you think about it.
The initial reports said the engagement was filmed for the show, so I guess it’s only a matter of time before we get some actual confirmation. In the meantime, let us know what you think of the rumors in the comments below!
[Main Photo: S2S Magazine]