Mama Drama chronicles the complex dynamics between five pairs of BFFs, who also happen to be mother and daughter, living in a Las Vegas penthouse. This series is so crazy that we thought we’d let the mothers and daughters speak for themselves. Check out the five most outrageous quotes of last night’s episode!
1. The ladies are escorted out of the club after the fight broke out during the Three Six Mafia concert by a tall, dark and handsome bouncer. The aggressive tension is almost immediately replaced with sexual tension. Ashley and Britney flirt with the bouncer, but Sharon wants to get in on the action too. She suggests the four of them “make a movie” because she taught her daughter, Ashley, how to share.
2. Vanessa feels guilty that Britney, Whitney and Ashley’s fight at the Three Six Mafia day party was inadvertently her fault and wants to discuss it with the girls. The three girls let her know that they are a unit and if one person fights, they will have each others backs by joining the brawl. Both Vanessa and Marcella are not interested in fighting, but Marcella is more vocal about her opposition because she is “classy.”
3. It seemed the day’s drama was behind the ladies as they boarded a party bus smiling. Unfortunately the drama was far from over. Sharon told the table that Old Gina was “always sick” prompting Marcella to make a huge mistake by declaring she was being ignorant. This led to drink-throwing and hair pulling. Young Gina explained the situation to her mother, Debbie, when she got home. Debbie mistakenly assumed Loren was the one causing the drama (it was Sharon) and asks if she thinks she is Al Sharpton. Loren is immediately reactive to this comment that she believes to be racist. Debbie doesn’t think it is racist and doesn’t want to be a part of the drama.
4. Loren may be loud, but this time she was not the cause of any drama. In fact, in her own way she was trying to pacify the other ladies. Unfortunately, Debbie misunderstood the situation and lashed out by calling her Al Sharpton. Loren is sick of always being blamed.
5. While the world is going crazy around them, Jay and Vanessa hide their room to avoid the negativity. The wish that everyone could just calm down, forget about the fight and be friends.
Did you find any other moments more outrageous? Tell us what you think in the comments section. Check back next week for even more outrageous Mama Drama moments.