Mama Drama chronicles the complex dynamics between five pairs of BFFs, who also happen to be mother and daughter, living in a Las Vegas penthouse. This series is so crazy that we thought we’d let the mothers and daughters speak for themselves. Check out the five most outrageous quotes of last night’s episode!
1. Gina and Marcella are the clear outcasts of the house and no one is afraid to make that known. However, the ladies don’t do anything to try to include themselves either. Loren invites Gina to lunch with the other mothers, but she is hesitant to leave Marcella alone. Most of the women in the house criticize how Gina and Marcella seem to be attached at the hip, but Gina’s point of view flips the script:
2. Jay reveals that she hasn’t lived with Vanessa for the past six years and is quickly realizing that Vanessa may be more of a drinker than she ever thought possible. After Vanessa took ten shots the night before, Jay decides to put on her mother hat and tell Vanessa she’s concerned that she seems to be drinking in excess. Vanessa does not want to hear her mother’s opinion at all and rudely lets her know that her she doesn’t care because she is going to drink whenever she wants. Then she makes one of the more outrageous quotes of the season. Thankfully she’s being sarcastic when she says:
3. When a public bathroom is less than clean, the average woman squats over the toilet (rather than sitting on the seat,) but not Jay. Jay has a fool-proof solution to avoid the dirtiness of the bathroom. Her solution? Wearing and urinating into a diaper. No, you did not read that wrong. Jay literally wears a diaper when she goes out to the club. Its her professional opinion, as a nurse, that this is a more sanitary option. As expected, the other women are flabbergasted to learn the newest of Jay’s many eccentricities. In her confessional Jay explains why her method is better:
4. The estrogen levels in the house are far too high and the women need an escape. Luckily they are in Vegas, home of the Chippendale’s Live Stage Show. Besides hosting sexy, oiled-up, male dancers on the stage, there is an audience participation portion of the show. And who better to participate than the lovely ladies of Mama Drama! Marcella and Whitney take the stage to compete in a lap dance contest. First up is Marcella who shakes her booty in a way that makes her mama proud. Gina explains:
5. Whitney’s dance is a little less demure. Sharon describes how she felt during Whitney’s performance: