Mama Drama chronicles the complex dynamics between five pairs of BFFs, who also happen to be mother and daughter, living in a Las Vegas penthouse. This series is so crazy that we thought we’d let the mothers and daughters speak for themselves. Check out the five most outrageous quotes of last night’s episode!
1. Last week we learned that Jay believes urinating into a diaper is more sanitary than using a public bathroom. Apparently this isn’t something new she learned during her time in Vegas, but rather something she does regularly. Normally Jay doesn’t share her pee-preference with her friends, but instead decides to tell (and show) the world on television:
2. The ladies go out for a sushi lunch to continue bonding with one another. Sharon is happy to enjoy the sushi, but what she really wants to get down to is some hot, steamy, mother-daughter sex talk. She and Ashley have a very open relationship. Ashley even called her mother to dish minutes after she lost her virginity. To each their own, but sometimes there is such a thing as mother-daughter TMI:
3. Sharon realizes that Jay and Vanessa’s relationship is slightly different than her and Ashley’s. Primarily in the sense that Jay is content in not knowing specific details about her 23 year old daughter’s sex life. Jay isn’t in denial that Vanessa has had relations with men, but she prefers to stick to the out of sight, out of mind philosophy. Sharon isn’t really satisfied with this and keeps pushing Jay and Vanessa to open up about sex. Sharon’s belief is that by knowing all about your daughter’s sex life you can help her through some tough choices, which may be true, but Jay definitely does not want to help Vanessa with some scenarios Sharon mentions:
4. Let’s be honest, Debbie has put her foot in her mouth quite a few times since she arrived in Vegas. First, she compared Loren to Al Sharpton, and then she dug herself into another hole when she announced that Loren and Sharon dancing with a white woman was like an “Oreo cookie.” It seems like Debbie has finally started to understand that its best to think before you speak, but she just misses the mark:
5. Old Gina has never been to a strip club before. And after telling us how classy she is every week, we’re not surprised. However, her ideas on what goes on in a strip club make this blogger think that she may have only heard of them within the last week. She seems to understand that women will be semi- to fully nude, but thinks that they will be dancing in a “classy” manner. So when she got to the club she was in for one rude awakening. She explains what the experience was like for her: