Mama Drama chronicles the complex dynamics between five pairs of BFFs, who also happen to be mother and daughter, living in a Las Vegas penthouse. This series is so crazy that we thought we’d let the mothers and daughters speak for themselves. Check out the five most outrageous quotes of last night’s episode!
1. Since the women have been getting along so well, they decide it’s a good idea to play Mom Swap. Essentially, the mother’s choose another woman’s daughter (or daughters, in the case of the twins) to spend the day with. The end goal is to learn something from each other by walking a day in someone else’s shoes, but getting there proves difficult. Old Gina chooses to ‘adopt’ Whitney and Britney, who are visibly and vocally upset by this. It’s not secret they aren’t Gina’s biggest fan, but regardless, she is hurt by their rejection. Loren interjects by screaming at them until they submit to be Gina’s daughters for the day. In their confessional, Whitney lets us know what she’d rather be doing:
2. Sharon’s new daughter for the day, Young Gina, is hesitant about being able to learn anything from someone who tried to beat up her mother the night before. She does, however, think that Sharon could benefit by learning a few things from her, specifically how to take responsibility for your actions and apologize when you’ve done something wrong. Unfortunately, none of Gina’s lessons sink in because Sharon doesn’t believe she would do anything that she would regret enough to be sorry for. She explains:
3. Last week we learned that, in addition to wearing a diaper and not having a belly button, Jay still breast feeds her other daughter who is in kindergarten. Unfortunately since she’s been living in the house, and hasn’t been able to breast feed, her bra size has steadily gone down. Since she’s feeling self-conscious, she does what any self-respecting, lactating woman would do and orders a breast pump. Her thinking is that if she pumps her breasts, her mammary glands will continue to produce milk and revert her breasts back to her pre-show size. As she boils the various pieces of breast pumping apparati (to sanitize them,) other women in the house start getting curious about what she’s doing. She tells Old Gina that she’s making “boob soup,” and then decides it is the right time to let the other women in on her secret to having large breasts. The reaction is one of disgust, which she did not see coming at all, so she regrets sharing her secret:
4. Fast forward to the going out portion of this week’s episode and it’s time for what we all knew was eventually coming, the Hottest Mother/Daughter contest! Surprisingly, this is a real event held a a bar that allowed other mother/daughter pairings (beside those on Mama Drama) to enter. Everyone is in it for the bragging rights, but the $500 cash prize doesn’t hurt either. The mother/daughter pairs head backstage to don matching lingerie/stripper clothes and lather each other up with lotion. Thank goodness Jay pumped up her breasts this morning! Everyone is sure they’ll win, especially Marcella and Gina “because they’re classiest.” Sharon has never competed before* and she explains why:
*Sharon and Ashley place third.
5. The next morning, the daughters head out for some fro-yo and the mother’s decide that they want to go on a mom’s only retreat to LA. They announce their exciting plans when the daughters return. Everyone is happy for them, except for Marcella who does not feel comfortable leaving her mom for fear of being attacked by Whitney and the other girls. Marcella’s declaration sends the house into a tailspin and kills everyone’s excitement about the trip. Loren reacts: