On the second episode of Rehab With Dr. Drew, new patients are admitted, while the ones who have already begun treatment are in severe withdrawal. The show has been promising us a heavy dose of reality when it comes to the treatment process, and what the patients must endure is no joke. “You don’t ever want to do this on your own,” Dr. Drew tells Ashleigh as she’s coming down from her alcohol dependency, but luckily, in the care of his facility, she and her shaking are able to stay under control. Throughout the course of the episode, however, other patients aren’t doing quite so well. Tune in on Sunday night at 8 p.m. ET/PT to find out what happens on episode two of Rehab With Dr. Drew.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Struggle Face-off: Rich Dollaz Vs. Stevie J | VH1 Blog