Mimi Faust called in to Street Disciplez Radio this week and she didn’t waste any time talking Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta and giving her honest opinion of the show. We won’t waste any time either, here now are our favorite moments from the chat.
1) When asked what it was like filming her first season of the show she answered “It was terrible. It was absolutely awful.”
2) She claims she did not “stick with Stevie” and they are not together. “I didn’t stick with anything. Just because I agreed to go to counseling doesn’t mean I stuck with him. That was me agreeing to go to counseling and me agreeing to sit down with him.” She says right now she is currently single.
3) She hasn’t ruled out season two. Since she put it out there that she didn’t enjoy season one, the hosts ask her if that means she’s ruled out doing a season two, to which she replied “I wouldn’t say that at all.” She didn’t enjoy season one because she was surprised by so many things, but perhaps with another season, she might have more control.
4) She found out about Joseline‘s abortion by watching the show, not in real time when it happened.
5) She does her very own impression of Joseline (listen to it at the 4:58 mark). Mimi’s not getting sent back to no strip clubs.
6) Men come up to her and hit on her by saying “I wouldn’t cheat on you, baby.”