“Obviously people disagree with our union because we have that controversial age gap,” Courtney Stodden explains in this sneak peek from episode one of Couples Therapy, which premieres next Wednesday night at 10 p.m. ET/PT. Despite the other, more visible reasons the union turns heads — Courtney’s love for PVC skirts with a 0-inch inseam, the fact that husband Doug Hutchison has Courtney’s name shaved into his 52-year-old head — the age gap is definitely the biggie, and it’s about to cause a lot of problems for their co-stars on the show as well. In this clip, Courtney giggles her way through their interview while Doug explains that he’s “raising” his wife, and elaborates on the toll that their relationship has taken on his family who has disowned him.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Check Yourself: LHHATL Cast Reacts To Episode 7 – | VH1 Blog
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta: Stevie Talks To Ariane About Mimi | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog