Some of the casts of our VH1 shows are Twitter-lovers, which means that when it comes time for their shows to air, their commentary and live tweets are just as entertaining as the shows themselves. This week, the cast of Basketball Wives L.A. was as entertained and confused by the show as we were. Draya defended her comments that she’s like J. Lo, Bambi threw some shade to someone…(Brooke? We can’t tell)…and Laura provided comic relief and threatened to change the channel if they go out to lunch one more time. Read all our faves below.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- Draya Michele Has Wardrobe Malfunction, Responds To Haters | VH1 Blog