Last week on Rehab With Dr. Drew, Jasmen finally shed her angry exterior to expose a much more vulnerable self and a hidden past. As the patients now approach the halfway point, many are doing much better, but for some, the hardest part is yet to come. Drewbee‘s paranoia gets the best of him, and while the group is out at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, things take a scary turn for the worse that sends all of the patients into a tailspin. Will someone be discharged from the facility? Tune in on Sunday, October 14th at 8 p.m. ET/PT to find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog