Last week on Rehab With Dr. Drew, Jasmen finally shed her angry exterior to expose a much more vulnerable self and a hidden past. As the patients now approach the halfway point, many are doing much better, but for some, the hardest part is yet to come. Drewbee‘s paranoia gets the best of him, and while the group is out at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, things take a scary turn for the worse that sends all of the patients into a tailspin. Will someone be discharged from the facility? Tune in on Sunday, October 14th at 8 p.m. ET/PT to find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- K.Michelle And Rasheeda Get Rowdy: Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Episode 3 Sneak Peek – | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy Star Courtney Stodden Looks…Different These Days – | VH1 Blog
- T.I. And Tiny Are Influencing The Youth Of America | VH1 Blog