This weekend in New York City, BET hosted their annual Black Girls Rock! show which featured performances from Ciara, Brandy, and Alicia Keys, and appearances from some of Hollywood’s most talented A-listers. VH1 was there to represent, with celebs like La La Anthony, Laura Govan, Imani Showalter, and Love and Hip Hop creator Mona Scott-Young in attendance. Check them out in our gallery below as they walked the red carpet, glammed it up inside the show, and hobnobbed with other celebs.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Best K.Michelle Memes In Gifs Including The Infamous Shaking The Table Moment – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now – | VH1 Blog