Sometimes it seems like Emily and Talia can get along, and other times, they’re at each others’ throats. In this clip from tonight’s episode of Chrissy And Mr. Jones, it’s a little bit of both. The jacket line they’ve been collaborating on is almost ready and their big showing is just three days away. Everything looks great and they’re happy about that, but — there’s always a but — Emily is annoyed that Talia won’t actually let her do any hands-on work to get the samples made. You know what will make everything better though? Holding an audition for male models to wear their jackets on the runway. That would help any situation.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now – | VH1 Blog
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Hot 97's Angela Yee | VH1 Blog