Sometimes it seems like Emily and Talia can get along, and other times, they’re at each others’ throats. In this clip from tonight’s episode of Chrissy And Mr. Jones, it’s a little bit of both. The jacket line they’ve been collaborating on is almost ready and their big showing is just three days away. Everything looks great and they’re happy about that, but — there’s always a but — Emily is annoyed that Talia won’t actually let her do any hands-on work to get the samples made. You know what will make everything better though? Holding an audition for male models to wear their jackets on the runway. That would help any situation.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Renee Talks New Season Of Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Winter Is Coming - VH1 Stars Bundle Up | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop: Check Yourself, Ep. 6 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog