Sometimes it seems like Emily and Talia can get along, and other times, they’re at each others’ throats. In this clip from tonight’s episode of Chrissy And Mr. Jones, it’s a little bit of both. The jacket line they’ve been collaborating on is almost ready and their big showing is just three days away. Everything looks great and they’re happy about that, but — there’s always a but — Emily is annoyed that Talia won’t actually let her do any hands-on work to get the samples made. You know what will make everything better though? Holding an audition for male models to wear their jackets on the runway. That would help any situation.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA The Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B