This week in our collection of Basketball Wives L.A. tweets of the night, there’s still a lot of in-fighting amongst the ladies, and the tables seem to be turning on Laura now that she exposed her plan to get even with Jackie. But the ladies are cryptic with their words, and in some cases we can’t quite tell who’s on what side. Like when Draya calls an unnamed person “Faaaaaaaakkkkkeeee” and a “phony a— witch” or when Laura explains that some of the girls aren’t on her level…it leaves a little to the imagination, but we can probably draw some of our own conclusions. Check out some of their tweets and see if you can decipher who’s saying what about whom.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog