This week in our collection of Basketball Wives L.A. tweets of the night, there’s still a lot of in-fighting amongst the ladies, and the tables seem to be turning on Laura now that she exposed her plan to get even with Jackie. But the ladies are cryptic with their words, and in some cases we can’t quite tell who’s on what side. Like when Draya calls an unnamed person “Faaaaaaaakkkkkeeee” and a “phony a— witch” or when Laura explains that some of the girls aren’t on her level…it leaves a little to the imagination, but we can probably draw some of our own conclusions. Check out some of their tweets and see if you can decipher who’s saying what about whom.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Hot In Hair: The Best Looks From Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog