In the supertrailer for Making Mr. Right, three women who are looking for love are chosen to pose as matchmakers for fourteen guys. Their task is simple — make the guys believe they are real matchmakers whose job is to mold the men into better daters, all the while turning them into their dream dates in hopes that the guys will actually fall in love with them. It’s a little bit scheme-y, a little bit complicated, but in the end, what women wouldn’t want the chance to turn a guy into the man of their dreams while being a fly on the wall during the process?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Benzino and Stevie J's New Music Video | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog