In the supertrailer for Making Mr. Right, three women who are looking for love are chosen to pose as matchmakers for fourteen guys. Their task is simple — make the guys believe they are real matchmakers whose job is to mold the men into better daters, all the while turning them into their dream dates in hopes that the guys will actually fall in love with them. It’s a little bit scheme-y, a little bit complicated, but in the end, what women wouldn’t want the chance to turn a guy into the man of their dreams while being a fly on the wall during the process?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Ceaser Throws Sky A Birthday Party | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Benzino Gets Tattoos Of Girlfriend Althea | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog