In the supertrailer for Making Mr. Right, three women who are looking for love are chosen to pose as matchmakers for fourteen guys. Their task is simple — make the guys believe they are real matchmakers whose job is to mold the men into better daters, all the while turning them into their dream dates in hopes that the guys will actually fall in love with them. It’s a little bit scheme-y, a little bit complicated, but in the end, what women wouldn’t want the chance to turn a guy into the man of their dreams while being a fly on the wall during the process?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 10 Affectionate Pics of Erica Mena and Cyn Santana | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog