In the supertrailer for Making Mr. Right, three women who are looking for love are chosen to pose as matchmakers for fourteen guys. Their task is simple — make the guys believe they are real matchmakers whose job is to mold the men into better daters, all the while turning them into their dream dates in hopes that the guys will actually fall in love with them. It’s a little bit scheme-y, a little bit complicated, but in the end, what women wouldn’t want the chance to turn a guy into the man of their dreams while being a fly on the wall during the process?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- Stevie TV Season Two: Someone Call A YOLOwer | VH1 Blog
- I'm Married To A... Cougar Couple Talks Breaking Stereotypes | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog