In the supertrailer for Making Mr. Right, three women who are looking for love are chosen to pose as matchmakers for fourteen guys. Their task is simple — make the guys believe they are real matchmakers whose job is to mold the men into better daters, all the while turning them into their dream dates in hopes that the guys will actually fall in love with them. It’s a little bit scheme-y, a little bit complicated, but in the end, what women wouldn’t want the chance to turn a guy into the man of their dreams while being a fly on the wall during the process?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Winter Is Coming - VH1 Stars Bundle Up | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Renee Talks New Season Of Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Happy Holidays From Joe + Tahiry | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog