This season on Mob Wives picks up pretty much where we left off. The ladies are still dealing with the blow back from last season, and in this sneak peek, Renee is a bit on edge after a break-in at her house. “The truth is, after Junior cooperated with the government, I feel very unsafe in this house,” she says. “After somebody cooperates, the family usually feels some sort of wrath for that. It’s part of the game.” The question this season is, will there be more wrath felt from outside parties, or will the women cause enough amongst themselves to keep things interesting? We’ll have to wait and see.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hollywood Exes First Look! Mayte’s Already Gotta Beef | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- See What We Are Shaking Our Damn Heads At Tonight On Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog