This season on Mob Wives picks up pretty much where we left off. The ladies are still dealing with the blow back from last season, and in this sneak peek, Renee is a bit on edge after a break-in at her house. “The truth is, after Junior cooperated with the government, I feel very unsafe in this house,” she says. “After somebody cooperates, the family usually feels some sort of wrath for that. It’s part of the game.” The question this season is, will there be more wrath felt from outside parties, or will the women cause enough amongst themselves to keep things interesting? We’ll have to wait and see.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B