Don’t adjust your watch (or smash it to pieces like Junior did with his wire-tapped timepiece), but DO re-set your DVR’s: Mob Wives is making a leap to 10 p.m. ET/PT on Sunday nights. The series will make the move starting with this Sunday‘s episode, and will take a break on Sunday February 3rd for the Super Bowl. After that, it will return the following Sunday at 10 p.m.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Guess the VH1 Celebrity Tattoo | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Benzino Gets Tattoos Of Girlfriend Althea | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog