Last week, Love And Hip Hop left off on a crazy, dramatic note when Jen The Pen and Raqi broke off their friendship and business partnership. Jen drove off telling Raqi that when it comes to finding a new job, “Honey, I’m white, it will get done.” Was that racist? Was she defending herself? And what does Consequence think of that? Well, you can ask them yourself when Jen and Cons visit us tomorrow at 2 p.m. ET right here for an exclusive online chat. The two will be joining me, Liz Black, for a Very VH1 Spreecast, which you can watch below and submit any and all questions you have for them during the chat.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi Faust Responds To Her Haters on Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog