Last week, Love And Hip Hop left off on a crazy, dramatic note when Jen The Pen and Raqi broke off their friendship and business partnership. Jen drove off telling Raqi that when it comes to finding a new job, “Honey, I’m white, it will get done.” Was that racist? Was she defending herself? And what does Consequence think of that? Well, you can ask them yourself when Jen and Cons visit us tomorrow at 2 p.m. ET right here for an exclusive online chat. The two will be joining me, Liz Black, for a Very VH1 Spreecast, which you can watch below and submit any and all questions you have for them during the chat.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Best K.Michelle Memes In Gifs Including The Infamous Shaking The Table Moment – | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- Tahiry's 30 Most Bootylicious Butt Photos | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog