Last week, Love And Hip Hop left off on a crazy, dramatic note when Jen The Pen and Raqi broke off their friendship and business partnership. Jen drove off telling Raqi that when it comes to finding a new job, “Honey, I’m white, it will get done.” Was that racist? Was she defending herself? And what does Consequence think of that? Well, you can ask them yourself when Jen and Cons visit us tomorrow at 2 p.m. ET right here for an exclusive online chat. The two will be joining me, Liz Black, for a Very VH1 Spreecast, which you can watch below and submit any and all questions you have for them during the chat.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- My Antonio Recap – Episode 2 – 10 Things We Loved About This Week’s Show | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Delicious News! Mob Wives: New Blood Picked Up For Season 5 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Lil Wayne Happy Birthday (PHOTOS) | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Erica Mena And Her King | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog