Sooo many people have asked, “What’s it like to be on TV and have a baby?? How do you fit it all in??” Honestly, on the days I’m not working I’m as normal as any other mom in America. There are days Caiden and I don’t even get out of our pajamas, I’m lucky to have a great friend in my building whose daughter is Caiden’s age, so we swap apartments and do play dates all day long. Those are some of my favorite days! I made sure no matter how busy I might have been during the week that Sundays are always dedicated to Caiden and I going to Queens to visit my best friend and her kids. I’m the type of mother that often feels guilty if I can’t devote 24 hours a day seven days a week to Caiden. I make sure that the weekends we visit family, friends or go to the children’s museum or just go toy shopping and allow him to throw whatever he wants in the cart!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Ceaser Throws Sky A Birthday Party | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1