Yandy‘s not here for women approaching her at business events about Mendeecees. “Why am I at a business event and somebody’s approaching me about you?” she asked him. Yandy’s tired of his past being brought up to her. Mendeecees takes it lightly saying it’s just people that see them happy who want to tear him down. Yandy doesn’t care. “These not my bitches. I can’t control these bitches. I don’t f— with these bitches. It’s bitches from the past,” he said. That was a lot of “bitches” bombs he dropped. His solution is for Yandy to stop paying it so much attention. The conversation then turns to babies and marriage making everything all right.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- My Own Private Untucked: Behind The Scenes At The RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 2 Reunion | Reality TV +
- Hollywood Exes First Look! Mayte’s Already Gotta Beef | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Announces 2014 Summer Schedule | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog