This love triangle is getting more complex by the day. Mimi, Stevie J and Joseline may be on the same bus, but they’re certainly in different rows on the bus. If Mimi agrees to the three-way counseling section drama is sure to follow. Rasheeda‘s caught between a rock and a hard place with her husband/manager. Erica‘s told some unexpected news about Scrappy and another woman. Check back daily for the final two episodes followed by the reunion part I and II of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta as we gear up for season two premiering April 22nd.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog