This love triangle is getting more complex by the day. Mimi, Stevie J and Joseline may be on the same bus, but they’re certainly in different rows on the bus. If Mimi agrees to the three-way counseling section drama is sure to follow. Rasheeda‘s caught between a rock and a hard place with her husband/manager. Erica‘s told some unexpected news about Scrappy and another woman. Check back daily for the final two episodes followed by the reunion part I and II of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta as we gear up for season two premiering April 22nd.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog