We’re ecstatic The Source Magazine’s first female Editor-in-Chief, Kim Osorio, has joined our VH1 family. She’s become key figure of the male-dominated hip hop industry, beginning her writing career freelancing at The Source, Vibe, and Billboard (to name a few) in the early 90s. Since she’s become such a force to be reckoned with in the hip-hop industry, there is a lot out there about her. We set out to dig below the surface and give our favorite EIC, and The Gossip Game’s resident mediator, The Scoop treatment. From what sparked her love of hip hop to her favorite sparkling accessory. Find out the nine things you never knew about Kim Osorio.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog