Now we’ve seen Kirk go to bat for his woman over two women beefing so the sudden change seems weird. With their financial issues and problems with their other children the last thing Kirk wanted to hear was that Rasheeda was pregnant. Before they even get to the pregnancy bit they have to work out why Kirk doesn’t want to open the store, which Rasheeda feels can help them financially. Kirk just feels like maybe they should take a break. “I didn’t know you really take breaks in a marriage,” Rasheeda said. “I feel like you work s— out.” Amen Rasheeda. That’s why it’s called marriage. Tune in Monday at 8PM ET to see Kirk’s full reaction to the baby news.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Nya Lee's New, Long Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA News, Basketball Wives LA Videos, Basketball Wives LA Photos
- Meet Sexy Sundy Carter of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog