Last night on Twitter, the key dramatic players from this week’s Love And Hip Hop Atlanta were suspiciously silent. Rasheeda and Kirk didn’t make a peep in response to their compromised relationship (although Nicki Minaj made her opinion of the situation known). So we were left with the rest of the cast to comment on their own situations. In this group of the best tweets from last night, DJ Babey Drew defends his ego by swearing to us that he wasn’t jealous of Traci‘s new man (Seal’s illegitimate child, was it?), Momma Dee gets sad re-living the moment she dropped her baby off to jail, and Benzino…well, Benzino just blames his problems on Hennessey.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos
- Couples Therapy News, Couples Therapy Videos, Couples Therapy Photos
- Black Ink Crew: O'S**t Can't Control His Own Gas | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog