Stevie J. has a hard time saying the L-word to Joseline, and after fifteen years with Mimi, he never asked for her hand in marriage. But all of a sudden this week on Love And Hip Hop Atlanta, he has a change of heart and agrees to commit to Joseline. In fact, he agrees to buy her a house and to get married. Of course it might have helped that she was straddling him while he made his promises, but knowing Stevie as we do, it’s hard to take his promise of marriage seriously. (We say promise because it certainly wasn’t much of a proposal.) So what do you think? Is this wedding talk legit? Will the two of them actually tie the knot? Let us know in our poll below.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog