Stevie J. has a hard time saying the L-word to Joseline, and after fifteen years with Mimi, he never asked for her hand in marriage. But all of a sudden this week on Love And Hip Hop Atlanta, he has a change of heart and agrees to commit to Joseline. In fact, he agrees to buy her a house and to get married. Of course it might have helped that she was straddling him while he made his promises, but knowing Stevie as we do, it’s hard to take his promise of marriage seriously. (We say promise because it certainly wasn’t much of a proposal.) So what do you think? Is this wedding talk legit? Will the two of them actually tie the knot? Let us know in our poll below.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Erica Mena And Her King | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog