DJ Babey Drew is a new addition to the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast this season, but his being new to reality television has not diminished the drama that surrounds his relationship with Traci Steele. He and Traci are great co-parents to Little Drew, but the tension between them is thick, especially with the constant stream of THAHAs coming in and out of his life and Traci’s new boo. One thing we can say about Drew is that he does his best to provide for his family, whether he’s spinning on tour with Chris Brown or putting his entrepreneurial drive to work by opening a sneaker store, he’s always hustling in a legitimate way. Since he’s new to the cast, we gave him The Scoop treatment to find out more about the man behind some incredible acronyms. From when he had his first kiss to his secret crush, find out the nine things you never knew about DJ Babey Drew.Read on for some of our favorite Drew moments from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Guess the VH1 Celebrity Tattoo | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog