Two weeks before Tiffney Cambridge‘s wedding to Jayceon “Game” Taylor, she called off their wedding. The drama was chronicled on season one of Marrying The Game, and now the couple is trying to figure out their future. They’re successful co-parents to their adorable children, they respect each other, but these two are still debating whether marriage is for them, and season two focuses on the new drama that’s arisen now that they live apart. Will they ever say “I do”? Tune in to the season premiere on Monday, August 5 at 9:30PM ET/PT to find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Guess The Single Ladies Star | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Draya, Malaysia & Brandi On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- What Draya & Orlando Look Like Off Camera: A Sneak Peek At The Basketball Wives LA Couple | Reality
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog