Two weeks before Tiffney Cambridge‘s wedding to Jayceon “Game” Taylor, she called off their wedding. The drama was chronicled on season one of Marrying The Game, and now the couple is trying to figure out their future. They’re successful co-parents to their adorable children, they respect each other, but these two are still debating whether marriage is for them, and season two focuses on the new drama that’s arisen now that they live apart. Will they ever say “I do”? Tune in to the season premiere on Monday, August 5 at 9:30PM ET/PT to find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog