Two weeks before Tiffney Cambridge‘s wedding to Jayceon “Game” Taylor, she called off their wedding. The drama was chronicled on season one of Marrying The Game, and now the couple is trying to figure out their future. They’re successful co-parents to their adorable children, they respect each other, but these two are still debating whether marriage is for them, and season two focuses on the new drama that’s arisen now that they live apart. Will they ever say “I do”? Tune in to the season premiere on Monday, August 5 at 9:30PM ET/PT to find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Mob Wives Hit The Town | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos
- Meet The Cast Of Couples Therapy 4 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy News, Couples Therapy Videos, Couples Therapy Photos