Two weeks before Tiffney Cambridge‘s wedding to Jayceon “Game” Taylor, she called off their wedding. The drama was chronicled on season one of Marrying The Game, and now the couple is trying to figure out their future. They’re successful co-parents to their adorable children, they respect each other, but these two are still debating whether marriage is for them, and season two focuses on the new drama that’s arisen now that they live apart. Will they ever say “I do”? Tune in to the season premiere on Monday, August 5 at 9:30PM ET/PT to find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Meet Althea, The New Woman In Benzino's Life | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog