Not thirty seconds later, after Mona congratulated Mimi on her boob job, the night’s first chaotic moment occurred. Joseline and Mimi will never be friends, that much is clear, but their dislike for one another actually derailed the taping for a good twenty minutes while these two spewed hate at each other and Joseline even lunged at Mimi with a heel. “You just mad because I took your baby’s daddy,” Joseline told Mimi after the conversation veered far away from Mimi’s “girls.” “Ain’t nobody fighting over you, don’t get it twisted!” Mimi tells Stevie when he stands up to accept some kind of applause or attention for being in the middle of this mess.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog