Not thirty seconds later, after Mona congratulated Mimi on her boob job, the night’s first chaotic moment occurred. Joseline and Mimi will never be friends, that much is clear, but their dislike for one another actually derailed the taping for a good twenty minutes while these two spewed hate at each other and Joseline even lunged at Mimi with a heel. “You just mad because I took your baby’s daddy,” Joseline told Mimi after the conversation veered far away from Mimi’s “girls.” “Ain’t nobody fighting over you, don’t get it twisted!” Mimi tells Stevie when he stands up to accept some kind of applause or attention for being in the middle of this mess.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog