At the Love And Hip Hop Atlanta reunion last night, there was some unspoken tension between K.Michelle and Mimi, despite the fact that we thought they were cool. Well, this video might have something to do with their new rift. In this special web-only series of clips, K.Michelle came up with songs for several of her co-stars before the reunion, and they got to hear her perform them. Some, like this love letter to the Puerto Rican princess Joseline, are funny. Others, like the one K made for Mimi, are downright harsh. With lyric like “Mimi’s always blaming me for the s— she goes through,” and “Mimi you look like such a fool,” it’s no wonder Mimi’s response to the song is what it is. You’ll have to watch to see her reaction.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 'Chrissy & Mr. Jones' Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew: O'S**t Can't Control His Own Gas | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Dutchess Of Black Ink's Sexy Swimwear And Lingerie | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog