Not only has Stevie J produced some of the hottest jams of the last twenty years, he’s managed to bag some of the hottest ladies in the industry cementing his reputation as a player. That is, until his recent revelation via Hip Hop Weekly and Twitter claiming to have finally been locked down by our favorite Puerto Rican Princess, Joseline Hernandez. Throughout the last two seasons of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Stevie has kept us on our toes. Between giving Che Mack a new TV, asking Mimi for “lettuce,” and exchanging rings with Joseline, it’s been tough to stay up to date on what’s going on inside his heart and mind. The good guy with the rat-face is one of the main reasons we cannot get enough Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and eagerly tune in week to week so we gave him The Scoop treatment. From his dream threesome (involving two women who at this point may as well be twins,) to the first thing he looks for in a woman, find out the nine things you never knew about Stevie J!Read on for some of our favorite Stevie J moments!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog