Part one of the Love And Hip Hop Atlanta reunion ended with a total tease. We thought we’d get to see Kirk and Rasheeda talk through some of their issues, but we were tricked (tricked, I say!) and their time to talk won’t happen until next week. It’s not just the fans who are curious where they stand though. Their co-stars don’t even know what’s going on with them, and when we spoke to some of them before the reunion, they were dying of curiosity just like we were. In these exclusive interviews from backstage at the reunion, Benzino, Stevie, Mimi, and the rest of the cast weigh in on what they think will happen when Kirk and Rasheeda sit face to face on the reunion couch. Who wants to punch Kirk, and who wants them to work it out? Find out now!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog