Despite K.Michelle‘s suggestion that Karlie Redd is a second-tier player, the woman who knows so much about Benzino‘s true intentions found a way to be a memorable part of the Love And Hip Hop Atlanta reunion. The ups and downs of Kirk and Rasheeda took center stage this season and during reunion night, which led us to bring up the topic of “passes.” Rasheeda gave her man a pass, and Kirk made the most of it during that weekend at the lake, which created even more tension in an already fragile household. Was she wrong to allow him to go out and play, or do all relationships need a little breathing room? Karlie has the (or an) answer: “It’s hard to find a good man out here.” Ladies, do we agree?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Cyn Santana Loves Chipotle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog