Despite K.Michelle‘s suggestion that Karlie Redd is a second-tier player, the woman who knows so much about Benzino‘s true intentions found a way to be a memorable part of the Love And Hip Hop Atlanta reunion. The ups and downs of Kirk and Rasheeda took center stage this season and during reunion night, which led us to bring up the topic of “passes.” Rasheeda gave her man a pass, and Kirk made the most of it during that weekend at the lake, which created even more tension in an already fragile household. Was she wrong to allow him to go out and play, or do all relationships need a little breathing room? Karlie has the (or an) answer: “It’s hard to find a good man out here.” Ladies, do we agree?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog