There’s been a lot of chatter about American Idol runner-up Justin Guarini over the last few days–almost as much as there was back in 2002 when Ryan Seacrest and Brian Dunkleman were encouraging you to vote for the curly-headed star on the inaugural season of the singing competition show. Guarini’s thoughtful blog post about the challenges of fatherhood andhis new reality after reality television stardom faded have been dissected and sensationalized, causing many to believe the 34-year-old is struggling to get by. Fortunately, VH1 has insight on Justin’s new life on the next episode of Miss U Much, in which host Catherine Reitman meets the performer at the race track, where they discuss Justin’s film debut in From Justin To Kelly (also starring Hit The Floor‘s Katherine Bailess) and his chemistry with AI OG, Kelly Clarkson. Check out a glimpse of Justin’s present day life and catch the full interview on Friday’s all-new episode of Miss U Much at 10 p.m. ET.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet Alicia DiMichele Garofalo | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Cast Of Couples Therapy 4 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Black Ink Crew: O'S**t Can't Control His Own Gas | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog