There’s been a lot of chatter about American Idol runner-up Justin Guarini over the last few days–almost as much as there was back in 2002 when Ryan Seacrest and Brian Dunkleman were encouraging you to vote for the curly-headed star on the inaugural season of the singing competition show. Guarini’s thoughtful blog post about the challenges of fatherhood andhis new reality after reality television stardom faded have been dissected and sensationalized, causing many to believe the 34-year-old is struggling to get by. Fortunately, VH1 has insight on Justin’s new life on the next episode of Miss U Much, in which host Catherine Reitman meets the performer at the race track, where they discuss Justin’s film debut in From Justin To Kelly (also starring Hit The Floor‘s Katherine Bailess) and his chemistry with AI OG, Kelly Clarkson. Check out a glimpse of Justin’s present day life and catch the full interview on Friday’s all-new episode of Miss U Much at 10 p.m. ET.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The New Women On Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog