This week on Basketball Wives, it was freshman orientation at the Tami Roman School Of This Is Who The F— I Am. Class size: just one. Tasha Marbury was finally introduced to the women, and thanks in part to Evelyn‘s book, Tami and Suzie had just enough background on Tasha, her husband and her chef to make things interesting. In last night’s live tweets, read what the women had to say about the situation. (You can also hear a more detailed account of things from Suzie in our Very VH1 live chat.) And remember, no shoes allowed in the Champagne House.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who's Your Favorite Single Ladies Couple? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Draya, Malaysia & Brandi On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog