How would YOU describe the city of Miami? (Well, if you were us and your only exposure to the city was Miami Vice and Golden Girls, you’d say cocaine, linen, and cheesecake.) We asked the cast of Miami Monkey for their opinion on the residents of their city, and the descriptions varied wildly. The Miami natives used words like “open-minded” and “chill” while the Staten Island transplants were a little more harsh with their reviews, saying “slow” and “dumb” among other things. Watch the clip to see what everyone’s saying about the Monkey’s new home base.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog