How would YOU describe the city of Miami? (Well, if you were us and your only exposure to the city was Miami Vice and Golden Girls, you’d say cocaine, linen, and cheesecake.) We asked the cast of Miami Monkey for their opinion on the residents of their city, and the descriptions varied wildly. The Miami natives used words like “open-minded” and “chill” while the Staten Island transplants were a little more harsh with their reviews, saying “slow” and “dumb” among other things. Watch the clip to see what everyone’s saying about the Monkey’s new home base.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop Recap: Episode 7 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Erica And Cyn In Panama: View The Pics | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives New Blood + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Cast Of Couples Therapy 4 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog