How would YOU describe the city of Miami? (Well, if you were us and your only exposure to the city was Miami Vice and Golden Girls, you’d say cocaine, linen, and cheesecake.) We asked the cast of Miami Monkey for their opinion on the residents of their city, and the descriptions varied wildly. The Miami natives used words like “open-minded” and “chill” while the Staten Island transplants were a little more harsh with their reviews, saying “slow” and “dumb” among other things. Watch the clip to see what everyone’s saying about the Monkey’s new home base.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Draya, Malaysia & Brandi On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Delicious News! Mob Wives: New Blood Picked Up For Season 5 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog