On this go around, our look at the hottest fashions of the week run the gamut from red carpet ready (like Rochelle Aytes, above, who looked stunning at the CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story premiere) to casual cool like Basketball Wives L.A.‘s Malaysia Pargo and Sassy from Black Ink Crew. Take a look at everyone who rocked it in the style department this week!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog