K. Michelle debuted a blond wig on BET’s 106 & Park while promoting her new album, Rebellious Soul. During her appearance, this tweet from Tamar went out. Many clocked the shade and most felt it wasn’t a big deal. I mean, two Black woman fighting over who wore a blond wig first seems silly? Somewhere Mary J. Blige is not amused. Somewhere else is an even older Black woman dismissing all of the above as she did it back in days of President LBJ. Nevertheless, K. Michelle shot back.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1