K. Michelle debuted a blond wig on BET’s 106 & Park while promoting her new album, Rebellious Soul. During her appearance, this tweet from Tamar went out. Many clocked the shade and most felt it wasn’t a big deal. I mean, two Black woman fighting over who wore a blond wig first seems silly? Somewhere Mary J. Blige is not amused. Somewhere else is an even older Black woman dismissing all of the above as she did it back in days of President LBJ. Nevertheless, K. Michelle shot back.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- House Has Always Crushed On LisaRaye | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- My Antonio Recap – Episode 2 – 10 Things We Loved About This Week’s Show | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1