K. Michelle went on to add, “I’m in a positive place but I ain’t no punk!!! Dont come for a G. Now let me go to the boys and girls club and talk to the kids.” Even so, not long after this verbal tit for tat, K. Michelle uploaded an image on Instagram of a few R&B albums — including Tamar’s sophomore effort, Love & War. K. Michelle purchased the album and encouraged others to do the same. Did that end their feud? No…naturally.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1's Most Giving Celebs | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog