“Peter The belt is all yours, homeboy. Creep of the year!” That’s what Rich Dollaz says to his pal Peter Gunz in this edition of Love & Hip Hop: Check Yourself. This week, Rich, Yandy, and Nya all offer their feedback on some of the week’s best scenes. While Rich owns up to his own creepiness, he thinks Peter outdoes him in that department. Nya on the other hand, thinks Rich is not only a creep but a cornball. “If you Google ‘Rich Dollaz,’ ‘cornball’ pops up!” she says here. Check out the clip above to see all of their reactions to Love & Hip Hop episode two.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mom’s The Word: Adorable Photos Of The Basketball Wives LA Cast With Their Kids | Reality TV + Gossi
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog