Common sense dictates that in the twisted love triangle involving Tara, Amina and Peter Gunz, the sympathy goes to the one who was left behind: Tara. But in the Love & Hip Hop universe, common sense, logic and even the laws of geometry and physics don’t apply. And after four episodes, we’ve seen a great number of fans who proudly proclaim their allegiance to Amina. Yes people, the Team Amina movement is real and it growing fast, so you better join now before it takes over the world. In case you haven’t been paying attention to the #LHHNY hashtag on Instagram or Twitter, here are the top reasons why Love & Hip Hop fans rock with Amina Buddafly!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog