Common sense dictates that in the twisted love triangle involving Tara, Amina and Peter Gunz, the sympathy goes to the one who was left behind: Tara. But in the Love & Hip Hop universe, common sense, logic and even the laws of geometry and physics don’t apply. And after four episodes, we’ve seen a great number of fans who proudly proclaim their allegiance to Amina. Yes people, the Team Amina movement is real and it growing fast, so you better join now before it takes over the world. In case you haven’t been paying attention to the #LHHNY hashtag on Instagram or Twitter, here are the top reasons why Love & Hip Hop fans rock with Amina Buddafly!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Benzino Gets Tattoos Of Girlfriend Althea | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta News, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Videos, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Photos