A lot of time has passed since we last saw the women of Single Ladies, and that means we’ve forgotten a lot of important plot points. Where did we leave off with everyone? For starters, Raquel was about to choose between sexy sex addict Antonio and rich, handsome Charles. We learned that April‘s boyfriend Reggie‘s family thinks he’s gay. And Keisha and Malcolm were just about to live happily ever after. But so much more happened last season, so watch the condensed version of season two complete with cast and crew commentary above, and get ready for the season three premiere on Monday, January 6 at 9PM ET/PT to see how these stories end up!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fake Ass Thelma + Louise: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossi
- Jackie Christie Recaps Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog