The weirdest moment, maybe in all of Basketball Wives history, was when the world met Big Diva. When Tasha Marbury held a grand opening of her weave bar in Brooklyn, unbeknownst to her the salon’s mascot started making the rounds. And nothing says classy sew-ins like an enormous puppet head. “Imagine Big Diva in the hood the hood of Brooklyn — like, somebody is going to kick Big Diva in the f—ing neck,” was Evelyn’s only reaction to Big Diva.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle: First Look At The New Season | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog