The weirdest moment, maybe in all of Basketball Wives history, was when the world met Big Diva. When Tasha Marbury held a grand opening of her weave bar in Brooklyn, unbeknownst to her the salon’s mascot started making the rounds. And nothing says classy sew-ins like an enormous puppet head. “Imagine Big Diva in the hood the hood of Brooklyn — like, somebody is going to kick Big Diva in the f—ing neck,” was Evelyn’s only reaction to Big Diva.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog