This week on Love & Hip Hop, creepy Rich Dollaz was back! JKJK, he never left. But on the show, and on Twitter, Rich embraced the creep life proudly. Cyn on the other hand, even though she wasn’t even on the episode, clarified a few things about the messy love triangle she’s in, tweeting her thoughts on Rich, and what the love triangle reminds her of (no, not Peter Gunz, she actually thinks she’s Kaylin, and Erica and Rich are like Joe and Tahiry from last season). Plus, who was throwing shade at Tara for her Lil’ Kim-like outfit? Read all the tweets to find out!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1's Most Giving Celebs | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog