This week on Love & Hip Hop, creepy Rich Dollaz was back! JKJK, he never left. But on the show, and on Twitter, Rich embraced the creep life proudly. Cyn on the other hand, even though she wasn’t even on the episode, clarified a few things about the messy love triangle she’s in, tweeting her thoughts on Rich, and what the love triangle reminds her of (no, not Peter Gunz, she actually thinks she’s Kaylin, and Erica and Rich are like Joe and Tahiry from last season). Plus, who was throwing shade at Tara for her Lil’ Kim-like outfit? Read all the tweets to find out!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA The Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Hit The Floor Creator James LaRosa Spills On Season Two | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog