This week on Love & Hip Hop, creepy Rich Dollaz was back! JKJK, he never left. But on the show, and on Twitter, Rich embraced the creep life proudly. Cyn on the other hand, even though she wasn’t even on the episode, clarified a few things about the messy love triangle she’s in, tweeting her thoughts on Rich, and what the love triangle reminds her of (no, not Peter Gunz, she actually thinks she’s Kaylin, and Erica and Rich are like Joe and Tahiry from last season). Plus, who was throwing shade at Tara for her Lil’ Kim-like outfit? Read all the tweets to find out!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Drita D'Avanzo Talks Lady Boss Ways And Her New Beauty Store | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Erica Mena And Her King | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog