This week on Love & Hip Hop, creepy Rich Dollaz was back! JKJK, he never left. But on the show, and on Twitter, Rich embraced the creep life proudly. Cyn on the other hand, even though she wasn’t even on the episode, clarified a few things about the messy love triangle she’s in, tweeting her thoughts on Rich, and what the love triangle reminds her of (no, not Peter Gunz, she actually thinks she’s Kaylin, and Erica and Rich are like Joe and Tahiry from last season). Plus, who was throwing shade at Tara for her Lil’ Kim-like outfit? Read all the tweets to find out!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi Faust Responds To Her Haters on Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Will The Real Nikko Smith Please Stand Up? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog