Erica is in the studio with Rich (uh ohhhh) to make actual music this time, but during a break she calls him out for his behavior at her party. Rich says everything he did was justified because Cyn was wilding out and being disrespectful, but Erica thinks that the jabs Rich threw at Cyn and the names he called her were worse. “Then you tried to kiss up on me,” Erica says, and Rich is like, whatever, “Yo, we kissed…it was a mutual kiss.” Rich pulls Erica over to him and sits her on his lap and Erica protests… weakly. And they weakly agree that their relationship should remain all business.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fake Ass Thelma + Louise: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossi
- Hollywood Exes First Look! Mayte’s Already Gotta Beef | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- She’s Baaack! Check Out The First Look At La La’s Full Court Life | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog