The Happy Endings gang does love their costumes, but maybe even more than that, there’s a subtle art they’ve perfected when it comes to their hairstyles. No, none of their coiffures will ever be quite as famous as “The Rachel,” but any true fan of the show must find it unsettling to see season one Jane hair when it’s all long and prom-queen-like, and what the hell was up with Dave‘s highlights? And this is all to say nothing of the wigs, hair helmets, and crimp-jobs we endured through three seasons with this group. What makes the cut in our Happy Endings Hair Hall Of Fame? Scroll through our gallery and find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Hot In Hair: The Best Looks From Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Benzino Gets Tattoos Of Girlfriend Althea | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Announces 2014 Summer Schedule | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog