The Happy Endings gang does love their costumes, but maybe even more than that, there’s a subtle art they’ve perfected when it comes to their hairstyles. No, none of their coiffures will ever be quite as famous as “The Rachel,” but any true fan of the show must find it unsettling to see season one Jane hair when it’s all long and prom-queen-like, and what the hell was up with Dave‘s highlights? And this is all to say nothing of the wigs, hair helmets, and crimp-jobs we endured through three seasons with this group. What makes the cut in our Happy Endings Hair Hall Of Fame? Scroll through our gallery and find out.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Responds To Her Haters on Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog