Erica Mena’s love life might have played out like a trifecta of foolery on this season of Love & Hip Hop: New York, but there is one conflict-free relationship in her life that we didn’t get to see chronicled on the show: the strong love she has for her son, King. Sure, Cyn Santana and Rich Dollaz might be giving Erica migraines (some of that is a bit of her fault, though), but one look at this gallery and you’ll see where Erica’s happy place truly lies. Be ready to go “aww” several times.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- House Has Always Crushed On LisaRaye | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Men Of Single Ladies: Bang-Marry-Kill | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- My Antonio Recap – Episode 2 – 10 Things We Loved About This Week’s Show | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1