Backstage at the Love & Hip Hop season 4 reunion, the cast review their favorite catchphrases. Let’s just say things get a little ratchet! Yet, there’s no denying that just about everyone came up with something to say this past season. Our personal favorite has to be “I make dreams come true” from Rich Dollaz. He managed to turn something seemingly inspirational into an affirmation about his status and power. Hey, when you’ve got it, flaunt it!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA The Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog