Backstage at the Love & Hip Hop season 4 reunion, the cast review their favorite catchphrases. Let’s just say things get a little ratchet! Yet, there’s no denying that just about everyone came up with something to say this past season. Our personal favorite has to be “I make dreams come true” from Rich Dollaz. He managed to turn something seemingly inspirational into an affirmation about his status and power. Hey, when you’ve got it, flaunt it!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog