All week VH1 has been sharing exclusive behind the scenes videos of the Love & Hip Hop reunion special. In the latest clip, the cast recall their biggest regrets from season 4. Almost everyone on the cast has had time to reflect on what happened over the course the series and take a step back. Fights certainly rank high as most of the cast truly does care about each other. Joe Budden definitely wanted to turn the episode off when he got into it in front of a therapist. “That’s cringeworthy,” he says. Yes, yes it was. While those moments may have been awkward for them, they certainly were entertaining for us. That’s why we love the show!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog