For every dysfunctional love triangle that comes to light on reality TV, there’s a solid, healthy relationship to balance it out…somewhere. I know it may seem rare for serious and stable marriages to be shown on some of the most dramatic shows on television, but rest assured, they’re there. This Valentine’s Day, we thought we’d show you a few examples of the people who have made their love work, despite living in the spotlight, despite past relationships that proved rocky, and despite their own shortcomings. Yes, even a Life Partner Gang love triangle can turn into something legal and legit. Take a look at some of our favorite relationships that have withstood the tests of time, turbulence, and television.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Nya Lee's New, Long Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog