For every dysfunctional love triangle that comes to light on reality TV, there’s a solid, healthy relationship to balance it out…somewhere. I know it may seem rare for serious and stable marriages to be shown on some of the most dramatic shows on television, but rest assured, they’re there. This Valentine’s Day, we thought we’d show you a few examples of the people who have made their love work, despite living in the spotlight, despite past relationships that proved rocky, and despite their own shortcomings. Yes, even a Life Partner Gang love triangle can turn into something legal and legit. Take a look at some of our favorite relationships that have withstood the tests of time, turbulence, and television.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Meet The Flockas: Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog