For every dysfunctional love triangle that comes to light on reality TV, there’s a solid, healthy relationship to balance it out…somewhere. I know it may seem rare for serious and stable marriages to be shown on some of the most dramatic shows on television, but rest assured, they’re there. This Valentine’s Day, we thought we’d show you a few examples of the people who have made their love work, despite living in the spotlight, despite past relationships that proved rocky, and despite their own shortcomings. Yes, even a Life Partner Gang love triangle can turn into something legal and legit. Take a look at some of our favorite relationships that have withstood the tests of time, turbulence, and television.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Guess the VH1 Celebrity Tattoo | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog