The all-new supertrailer for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta‘s, third season contains more drama in four minutes than any of us will experience in a lifetime. You need to watch the whole thing, but to sum up, Mimi ad Nikko make harcore a sex tape, Kirk takes a secret paternity test, and Benzino gets shot. And that’s only about 30 seconds worth of this clip.
Season three kicks off on Monday, May 5th at 8PM ET/PT with the same old crew, plus a few fresh faces, including Waka Flocka Flame (!!) and his fiancee, Tammy Rivera, Basketball Wives LA star and Scrappy‘s new girl, Bambi, plus Yung Joc, Kalenna Harper and a few more newcomers on top of it all. Read all about the new season and the new cast right here!
VH1 IGNITES MONDAY NIGHTS WITH THE RETURN OF “LOVE & HIP HOP: ATLANTA”
ON MAY 5 AT 8 PM ET/PT
Last Summer’s #1 Basic Cable Series Among Adults + Women 18 – 49 Returns With Rappers Yung Joc + Waka Flocka Flame Joining the Season 3 Roster
New York, NY – April 14, 2014 – It’s ‘southern hospitality’ VH1-style when the network’s top rated “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Season 3 premieres Monday, May 5 at 8 PM ET/ PT. The much buzzed-about series again delivers its signature brand of drama, music, temptation and love, with a few new faces added to the mix. Hit rappers Yung Joc and Waka Flocka Flame, along with Diddy-Dirty Money’s Kalenna Harper, will join fan favorites Joseline, Stevie J., Mimi, Lil Scrappy, Erica, Karlie, Benzino, Rasheeda and Kirk for another explosive look into the world of Atlanta’s entertainment elite.
Here’s what’s going down in the “A:”
– Stevie J. and Joseline Hernandez are living in wedded bliss – a pill that many in Atlanta find hard to swallow. Though Joseline couldn’t care less about the opinions of her ‘haters,’ will this feisty starlet be able prove naysayers wrong with an extravagant (and public) ceremony worthy of her title as the “Puerto Rican Princess?”
– Mimi Faust is dealing with a scandal of her own when a sex tape “mysteriously” leaks starring her and boyfriend Nikko – a man her closest confidants don’t trust. Although she stands to gain notoriety and fortune, the mother of one must determine if the reward outweighs the repercussions that could potentially destroy her friendships and family.
– Over in the “palace,” Lil Scrappy is dealing with life after rehab. Post-Erica, Scrappy has gotten close with rapper Bambi, but true to form, he’s still out playing the field and Momma Dee has no issues playing referee.
– Erica Dixon has left the drama of her on-again/off-again romance with Scrappy behind and is instead focusing on new endeavors, her up-and-coming fashion line and the possibility of finding love again.
– The rollercoaster that is Kirk and Rasheeda’s marriage continues to spin out of control as the family’s newest addition, Karter, raises questions that threaten the peace and harmony of their household.
– Meanwhile, Benzino has abandoned the hot tubs and numerous vixens now that he’s found his match in fiancée Althea, a woman whose past may threaten their future together.
– Karlie Redd no longer mourns her breakup with Benzino and has moved on with Yung Joc (“It’s Goin’ Down”), a hit maker who just might have the connections she needs to finally break into the music industry. But will jealousy between the two destroy the beautiful music they make together?
– Newcomers Waka Flocka Flame (“No Hands”) and fiancé Tammy Rivera have been through a series of ups and downs over the course of their three year courtship, but now the time is right for the pair to take the next step together while still pursuing their own personal endeavors.
– This season will also introduce singer/songwriter Kalenna Harper, one-third of Diddy-Dirty Money, who has moved to Atlanta with husband Tony aka “T.Vick” in a last attempt to re-launch her solo career.
Now in its third season, the series continues to give fans an unfiltered look into the lives of those aspiring to make a name for themselves in ATL – whatever it takes. With new players entering the game, the stakes are higher than ever before. Who will emerge victorious? Find out Monday, May 5 at 8 PM ET/PT when “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” comes B-A-C-K (and in that order) to heat up the airwaves on VH1.
“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young for Monami Entertainment and Toby Barraud and Stefan Springman for Eastern TV. Susan Levison, Nina L. Diaz, Brad Abramson, and Danielle Gelfand are executive producers for VH1. Vivian Gomez is coordinating producer for VH1.
For additional information on VH1 follow @VH1 on Twitter or “Like” VH1 on Facebook, and visit VH1.com for all the latest in music and celebrity news.